• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Did anybody else notice Midtown selling SG #1's signed by Jason Latour? It's just for their variant covers, as should probably be expected, I guess.

I believe they recently had Jason at a store signing at their downtown location.

9.9 signed Hughes 1:100 cover on the bay asking $13k

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=231504538766

why do people even do this, he won't get $13K for a comic a few weeks old.

Maybe rich people drink and shop online too?

All it takes is one!

:grin:

:roflmao: In an auction it would probably go for $2000- $2500. Still a fair chunk of change, but also far too much to pay for a "single highest graded copy" of any modern book that has only just begun hitting the census.

-J.

I'll be picking up some covers when the prices hit the floor, they really are sweet looking but there's no way I'm buying anything right now. I got SG#2 1:25 yesterday from my lcs(thankfully some places aren't asking so much), it really is a beautiful cover.

0V8hEpr.jpg

Edited by Chadwick

I'll be picking up some covers when the prices hit the floor, they really are sweet looking but there's no way I'm buying anything right now. I got SG#2 1:25 yesterday from my lcs(thankfully some places aren't asking so much), it really is a beautiful cover.

0V8hEpr.jpg

when do you think the SG prices will crash and hit the floor.

Is there any possibility that Marvel, I mean Sony, are looking at this phenomenal popularity of Spider Gwen and devising a way to get her into the next Spider Man movie? Perhaps it will even be a Spider Verse related movie? What do you think?

In a word. No.

-J.

Is there any possibility that Marvel, I mean Sony, are looking at this phenomenal popularity of Spider Gwen and devising a way to get her into the next Spider Man movie? Perhaps it will even be a Spider Verse related movie? What do you think?

In a word. No.

-J.

I agree. a few years down the line..if she's still relevant, then I'd say they might consider it. But movies are a very very large financial risk, so they tend to prefer established franchises that have demonstrated they have staying power.

Not a dig on the character, just my thoughts.

In a word. No.

-J.

I agree. a few years down the line..if she's still relevant, then I'd say they might consider it. But movies are a very very large financial risk, so they tend to prefer established franchises that have demonstrated they have staying power.

Not a dig on the character, just my thoughts.

Sure. Huge risk. With a character blowing up, hundred of thousands of fans within little more than 6 months, cos players, millions of dollars spent on properties - an investment of a 100 mil on a failed comic line from the 90s is more promising