• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Gabe, I'll give you $800 shipped. No fee to you. I'm in the US. Offer is good until 9:30 PM eastern tonight.

I'm in the US.

Dave

hm

He should take the money and run.

But I know he won't.

:facepalm:

I wouldn't be so sure of that ;)

Gabe, I'll give you $800 shipped. No fee to you. I'm in the US. Offer is good until 9:30 PM eastern tonight.

I'm in the US.

Dave

$800 US is $8,000 Canadian, right?

Yay! Now he has $800 that he can away! Rinse and repeat!

I'm sorry, but buying his book was enabling him.

No it didn't

Uh huh!

Him giving me the 800 didn't enable me in any way I'm not happy about it but the offer was fair so I took it and that's all that matters Dave deals quickly so I had to act just as quickly

Edited by uchiha101

I'm done. You honestly do not deserve the advice you are getting. And I hope everyone else stops giving you advice as well.

I don't deserve advice? Red I'm a stubborn person but if push comes to shove I follow what I believe will help me.

Which is why you're in your situation. What you believe will help you has gotten you further into your mess. You should stop listening to yourself because you're giving yourself horrible advice.

No it didn't

Taking the $800 was a smart move considering the current FMV of the book. Learn any lessons from the ASM 129 you want to share with us.

I'm done. You honestly do not deserve the advice you are getting. And I hope everyone else stops giving you advice as well.

I don't deserve advice? Red I'm a stubborn person but if push comes to shove I follow what I believe will help me.

Which is why you're in your situation. What you believe will help you has gotten you further into your mess. You should stop listening to yourself because you're giving yourself horrible advice.

You're 100 percent right, however, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the next "sure fire money making book" that he comes up with. We all know it's coming, so let the anticipation begin!

No it didn't

Uh huh!

Him giving me the 800 didn't enable me in any way I'm not happy about it but the offer was fair so I took it and that's all that matters Dave deals quickly so I had to act just as quickly

Isn't letting your emotions get to you one of your biggest challenges? You've made purchasing decisions and selling decisions based on emotions and a false sense of urgency.

ASM 129 Update 6

The comic is now up on ebay since you guys managed to convince me :)

I just looked at your auction. As soon as eBay finds out about your offer of a "better deal" they will more than likely pull your auction. All it's going to take is one person to notify them, or they may find it themselves, and your auction is probably going to get poofed.

Wait...you're saying that his eBay listing makes mention of doing a deal off of eBay?

Seriously?

:facepalm:

No I'm just said if the want a better deal they can speak to me about it I didn't mention anything else

So, what would a buyer have to do to get 11% off?

Contact me either here, or FB and the discount would also be decided by what they offer

I'm not interested in buying it. I just wanted you to state what it would take to get the 11% off.

Using ebay to advertise your wares and then taking the sale off ebay to avoid ebay fees is unethical and a violation of ebay rules.

You're 100 percent right, however, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the next "sure fire money making book" that he comes up with. We all know it's coming, so let the anticipation begin!

Yes, I was going to ask that same question. What's the next hot book on the market for him?

No it didn't

Taking the $800 was a smart move considering the current FMV of the book. Learn any lessons from the ASM 129 you want to share with us.

Yup

I overpaid for the comic

I let my emotions take control

I should have paid more attention to what I was buying

I do give myself terrible advice but that's not I was getting at, what I was getting at is when I get stuck I look to my journal and pick what I think will help me out of the situation.

No idea but first things first the comic needs to get to KPR

No it didn't

Uh huh!

"A person who facilitates the self-destructive behavior of another is referred to as an enabler." - Merriam-Webster Dictionary

8 8