• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Scammer update

A while back I bought a gsx #1 that never showed up and I got scammed by chris catanzaro for $422.98 the reason I say this now is because I found someone that is tracking him and makes it his goal to stop him as he successfully got his money back before he ran off again. Tbh I'm feeling giddy and a glimmer of hope with those words. :)

I don't like that mentality I know a job like that isn't fun but I don't want to dread it either.

Not many do but you have to grit your teeth and push through it to get somewhere better. You have to learn to keep your emotions in check.

That's true I do want to go somewhere better later on but I need any job but construction right now.

My behavior is good until you me off as I have many types of personalities that clash against mine.

When you are working in entry level jobs, you shouldn't have a personality. You don't like something, just suck it up.

I don't like that mentality I know a job like that isn't fun but I don't want to dread it either.

:facepalm:

Rodan's right...if you're working an entry-level job and you come across something/someone you don't like, the answer is not to "clash" with the roadblock, rather use it as a motivation to work harder and either get promoted out of your position or earn enough experience to get a better position elsewhere.

You're letting pride get in your way. As a result, you're not a victim of society. You're consciously choosing to be unemployed.

Attitudes can be tough to change. If you want to succeed, you'll need to change yours.

Not many do but you have to grit your teeth and push through it to get somewhere better. You have to learn to keep your emotions in check.

That's true I do want to go somewhere better later on but I need any job but construction right now.

I'll :bump: this as you somehow missed it......

http://ca.indeed.com/jobs-in-Niagara-Falls,-ON

Currently 2181 jobs being advertised in Niagra Falls, including Night Stacker, Cleaner, Fast-Food.

Those 3 are all entry level.

Seems pretty easy to find an entry level job if you actually want one.

My behavior is good until you me off as I have many types of personalities that clash against mine.

When you are working in entry level jobs, you shouldn't have a personality. You don't like something, just suck it up.

Rodan's right...if you're working an entry-level job and you come across something/someone you don't like, the answer is not to "clash" with the roadblock, rather use it as a motivation to work harder and either get promoted out of your position or earn enough experience to get a better position elsewhere.

You're letting pride get in your way. As a result, you're not a victim of society. You're consciously choosing to be unemployed.

Attitudes can be tough to change. If you want to succeed, you'll need to change yours.

This might sound like I'm an old fuddy duddy, but today's young people want to to have it all without working for it. Let me tell you I had to work anything while I was putting myself through college. I worked in a donut shop graveyard making donuts all night, as soon as I finished my shift at 8:00 AM I went straight to school for 6 hours. Studying after school,and getting a couple hours of sleep before rinsing \repeating. You have to earn your stripes in life,if you get a crappy job,swallow your pride and work towards a better goal, your plan of attack if you will. If you don't set your goals early in life,your life will be nothing but hard,living paycheck to paycheck. That's no way to live. I have no pitty for people who don't want to work hard for what they want. If a bum like me can do it,so can you. Just make a life plan,and stick to it.

It's not pride it's that I get annoyed with people easily and you're right that I need to change my attitude as it's not getting me anywhere.

This might sound like I'm an old fuddy duddy, but today's young people want to to have it all without working for it. Let me tell you I had to work anything while I was putting myself through college. I worked in a donut shop graveyard making donuts all night, as soon as I finished my shift at 8:00 AM I went straight to school for 6 hours. Studying after school,and getting a couple hours of sleep before rinsing \repeating. You have to earn your stripes in life,if you get a crappy job,swallow your pride and work towards a better goal, your plan of attack if you will. If you don't set your goals early in life,your life will be nothing but hard,living paycheck to paycheck. That's no way to live. I have no pitty for people who don't want to work hard for what they want. If a bum like me can do it,so can you. Just make a life plan,and stick to it.

You should open a donut shop...call it double D's or D Holes :baiting:

Edited by iceman399

I'll :bump: this as you somehow missed it......

http://ca.indeed.com/jobs-in-Niagara-Falls,-ON

Currently 2181 jobs being advertised in Niagra Falls, including Night Stacker, Cleaner, Fast-Food.

Those 3 are all entry level.

Seems pretty easy to find an entry level job if you actually want one.

No I didn't miss it but that made me angry most of those results weren't even in my area and if it's as easy as you said I'd already have a job.

Yes you do sound like a old fuddy duddy but I like those values that you speak of but you guys keep thinking I have pride, I have none otherwise I'd think I'm above the jobs which I'm not but it doesn't stop them from annoying me. As for plans I don't really have any set plans because I don't know what I want to do but I know what I want out of life.

Are you actually living on your own right now? I mean, your own apartment, paying for your own utilities, phone, food, etc., or are you still living with your parents?

Still with my parents paying 600 a month.

8 8