• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where in the world was the Quality Control at CGC???
43 43

6,172 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2022 at 3:36 PM, BriD. said:

Can the inner wells be inserted in the outer case upside down or did the book get sealed in the inner well upside down and then put inside the outer case the only way it would fit? I've never seen a new case cracked open. 

Edit:  deleted. I think I remembered incorrectly. 

Edited by Sigur Ros

On 4/7/2022 at 1:29 PM, ExNihilo said:

Well, I'm convinced...the reason why people are getting books back quicker is because the Quality Control phase is completely skipped and/or the department no longer exists.

This is the worst kind of QC issue. How many people had this in front of their face before it was put in the box and shipped?

On 4/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, I like pie said:

This is the worst kind of QC issue. How many people had this in front of their face before it was put in the box and shipped?

Enough.

And apathy rules all

A word to the powers that be, employee apathy is the hardest thing to overcome, and generally, creating a positive work environment means spending the damned money you need to