• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

So an 8.0 OW/W just went for 2k. Is this where this book is at now?!?! I could have sworn 8.5s were in the 1.7 to 1.8 range a month ago.

I've been eyeing a 7.5 with WPs at my LCS'S for $1500 and thought that was too high. Maybe I should jump on the 181 train now. It seems like this book just won't slow down!

Last year I was toying with the idea of getting a 9.0 slab at my local con. It was looking like $2,000 was about the number for a 9.0 then. Now that much for an 8.0? Wow...

My membership in the club varies as I buy and sell, but have found a few over the last few months. So I am back in while it lasts...which should be about a week, as three are already sold.

20150310_174444_zps4gvwwhvz.jpg

My membership in the club varies as I buy and sell, but have found a few over the last few months. So I am back in while it lasts...which should be about a week, as three are already sold.

Hoarder... I mean SWEET :applause:

only 3...why not 7 :baiting:

Oh...wow...

Andy, you’re a mercenary! :o

No unfaithful lovers of the Hulk or Wolverine allowerd here… :makepoint:

At this point I would take G.A.tor on his word and get rid of the remaining four: you clearly do not belong in this august society. :hi: