• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

This scene has it all! Sports, drug references, pleasuring, cheerleading, Ornella Muti, Queen music and 70s comic book goofiness!

Ming's daughter...I'd put my hand in the stump for a piece of that!

It's this

It's always been this

It's most likely always going to be this...

This was the one scene that as a kid made my mouth drop because someone finally put a comic book on the screen for me to see. Superman came out before I went to the movies. This movie, the hype surrounding it... it was just the best thing I ever saw and this scene still resonates with me today the way I am mesmerized with a look in awe at the three way gunfight in the Good the Bad and the Ugly whenever that pops on TV.

Every week, this made it clear you were in for another fun CB TV show ride. Add to this Ted Cassidy's voice doing the narration.

Dr. David Banner: physician; scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when David Banner grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter. [banner:] "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." The creature is wanted for a murder he didn't commit. David Banner is believed to be dead, and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him.

:cloud9:

Good times!

It's this

It's always been this

It's most likely always going to be this...

This was the one scene that as a kid made my mouth drop because someone finally put a comic book on the screen for me to see. Superman came out before I went to the movies. This movie, the hype surrounding it... it was just the best thing I ever saw and this scene still resonates with me today the way I am mesmerized with a look in awe at the three way gunfight in the Good the Bad and the Ugly whenever that pops on TV.

I remember being in the theater, first day opening afternoon show, not much of a turn out, Cape Girardeau, MO - and thinking the same thing - wow! Someone finally put a comic book on screen!

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)

That movie lost it's butt at the box office, but I thought it was great.

I've seen it so many times over the years, I lost count. And it is still funny!

:whee: