• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAMBIT MOVIE MADE OFFICIAL (2016)...GOTTA GET X-MEN 266

317 posts in this topic

It was all for the fans...

Apparently, the main issue involving getting Tatum signed was backend compensation.

...of Channing Tatum's bank account.

(:

Wow, what a shock! lol

I've been looking back at movies Channing Tatum has starred in to get a feel for if he can pull off a serious role like Gambit.

Then I remembered he was the lead in 'The Eagle' along side Jamie Bell, Donald Sutherland, Mark Strong and Denis O'Hare.

It was actually a really good movie, and well delivered by all involved.

I think he will make this roll shine, if they pull together a solid story with the right supporting cast.

‘Gambit': Belladonna Boudreaux Actress Shortlist Revealed

Deadline is reporting that Fox will begin conducting tests for the part next week. They allegedly have their eyes on the likes of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation standout Rebecca Ferguson, Spectre Bond girl Léa Seydoux, and Mad Max: Fury Road actress Abbey Lee. As of now, there’s no word on which lady may be the frontrunner for the role.

OTruihMh.jpg

Nose ring? :sick:

I really like Tatum, and it seems like he knows how to play the Hollywood game well. Good on him (thumbs u

'The Eagle' definitely proved to me he could act in a leading role. I'm on board!

I really like Tatum, and it seems like he knows how to play the Hollywood game well. Good on him (thumbs u

'The Eagle' definitely proved to me he could act in a leading role. I'm on board!

He looks like Gambit to me (Flame Shield up)

Don't worry Sarah, I agree, and I don't understand those who say he looks nothing like the character. :whistle:

Don't worry Sarah, I agree, and I don't understand those who say he looks nothing like the character. :whistle:

lol (thumbs u

lol (thumbs u

By the way, we need to find a game that we both play on the PS3 so we can game together sometime. I know you're not a Call of Duty girl, but we've gotta play something! :grin:

lol (thumbs u

By the way, we need to find a game that we both play on the PS3 so we can game together sometime. I know you're not a Call of Duty girl, but we've gotta play something! :grin:

Got Dead Space 3?

I'm a fan of the Battlefield series.

lol (thumbs u

Got Dead Space 3?

I'm a fan of the Battlefield series.

No Dead Space, and no Battlefield yet, but I'll grab the most recent Battlefield next time I'm video game shopping. (thumbs u

Gambit Movie Facebook Page Launched

gambit-coming-soon.jpg

The page presently only contains the above banner and links to various articles about the movie as well as providing the following short description: "Gambit coming soon to theaters from 20th Century Fox."

Gambit has an October 7, 2016 release.

Gambit Facebook Page

GAMBIT: Rebecca Ferguson Out Of The Running For 'Bella Donna Boudreaux' Role

After her impressive turn as a British Intelligence Agent in Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, many fans hoped to see Rebecca Ferguson land the role of Bel Boudreaux alongside Channing Tatum's Remy Lebeau in the Gambit movie, but alas it wasn't to be. Deadline reports that the Swedish actress has taken herself out of the running to play Anna in the Tate Taylor-directed adaptation of Paula Hawkins' novel, The Girl On The Train, with Emily Blunt.

gIqY1Vr.png

GAMBIT: Léa Seydoux Offered Belladonna Boudreaux Role

With the leading man signed, director Rupert Wyatt has turned his attention to the supporting cast, making the character of Belladonna Boudreaux the top priority. A few weeks back, a short list of candidates emerged, and now Fox has made an official offer to one of those actresses.

Deadline is reporting that Léa Seydoux is the studio’s top choice for the part and has made the offer available if she wants. The outlet also says that screen tests were scheduled (with Rebecca Ferguson and Abbey Lee joining Seydoux, as previously reported), but those plans appear to have been scrapped when Ferguson dropped out of contention to take a lead role in The Girl on the Train.

For those not in the know, Belladonna Boudreaux is one of the most important characters in the Gambit mythos. She was the Ragin’ Cajun’s childhood friend, even though the two unknowingly came from rival guilds. Remy LeBeau aka Gambit was part of the Thieves Guild, while Belladonna was a member of the Assassins. In the comics, their relationship evolved into a very complicated one, with Remy and Belladonna’s fathers forcing the pair into a marriage in an effort to unite the guilds. Eventually, Belladonna also developed powers of her own and rose to be the head of the Assassins, with Remy becoming the leader of the Thieves.

u18pHfgh.png