• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Coin is Coming!

424 posts in this topic

I, for one, think this is a great idea. This is the Chicago-style deep dish pizza thread, right?

(opens new browser window…clicks link to Comic Book Coin explanation…head explodes from sheer awesomeness of idea…no wait…sheer bizarreness of idea…then posts)

Oops…my bad. Wrong thread… :facepalm:

Great...now I'm craving Giordanos, thank you. It's only an eight hour drive :sorry:

Jim

:acclaim:

Don't worry…ended up making myself hungry, too. :tonofbricks:

Old Chicago Pizza :cloud9:

Yea no.... Chicago doesn't make pizza. They make Sauce Pie. It's gross. Please NEVER refer to that stuff as pizza.

THIS is pizza

20101029-pizza-lab-1.jpg

Quoted for truth.

You people are all BEGGING for someone to start complaint threads about being off-topic.

:rulez:

:signofftopic:

(Yes, I'm poking fun at the OT police.)

Totally on topic, we are going to buy pizza with the millions of monies we make from this coin from an avengers book paying dividends. Pay attention!

Friday or bust!

I know nothing about crypto beyond an article I read a year ago that basically said I'd need to devote a spare bedroom to coolants for my computers if I wanted to try to be a player in the bitcoin mining game.

But my 10 second Google search of "asset-backed crypto" yielded this:

http://voin.co/beware-the-asset-backed-cryptocurrency-tidal-wave/

And the top hit for "bitcoin" right now:

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2015/01/13/as-bitcoins-price-slides-signs-of-a-squeeze/?_r=0

If Bitcoin's plummeting, won't Ripple (the underlying value backing the CBC) be falling as well?

My understanding is that CBC are purchased with Ripple. It's just an intermediate. Ripple price changes wouldn't matter, assuming they aren't sitting on their Ripple.

And yeah Bitcoin has been boringly and reliably downhill for a while now. Ooh just checked and it's gone below $200 now. Ouch.

ripple-1.jpg

mmmmmmmm ripple

I, for one, think this is a great idea. This is the Chicago-style deep dish pizza thread, right?

(opens new browser window…clicks link to Comic Book Coin explanation…head explodes from sheer awesomeness of idea…no wait…sheer bizarreness of idea…then posts)

Great...now I'm craving Giordanos, thank you. It's only an eight hour drive :sorry:

Jim

Yea no.... Chicago doesn't make pizza. They make Sauce Pie. It's gross. Please NEVER refer to that stuff as pizza.

THIS is pizza

20101029-pizza-lab-1.jpg

Quoted for truth.

You people are all BEGGING for someone to start complaint threads about being off-topic.

Totally on topic, we are going to buy pizza with the millions of monies we make from this coin from an avengers book paying dividends. Pay attention!

Ohhhhhh...

I see.

Carry on!

Been watching it over the last 20 min and there are only two asks (from the same account) and zero bids. Maybe this will be a slow burner.. lol.

I cannot believe the time and effort somebody put into this...we all knew what the outcome was going to be in 5 minutes, but yet these guys decided to design a website, post to forums etc etc for what?

Good effort boys, but we told you so.

Jim

Jim

THIS is pizza

20101029-pizza-lab-1.jpg

Quoted for truth.

Ohhhhhh...

I see.

Carry on!

But wait...does that mean that the flow of the conversation organically meandered into pizza, tangentially from the millions of monies of Avengers dividends....?

hm

This OT stuff is very confusing. Now I'm terrified.

:ohnoez:

Jim

THIS is pizza

20101029-pizza-lab-1.jpg

Quoted for truth.

Ohhhhhh...

I see.

Carry on!

But wait...does that mean that the flow of the conversation organically meandered into pizza, tangentially from the millions of monies of Avengers dividends....?

hm

PIZZA COINS!!!!

CEC_1984_CHUCKE1_ObvRev.jpg

Jim

THIS is pizza

20101029-pizza-lab-1.jpg

Quoted for truth.

Ohhhhhh...

I see.

Carry on!

hm

PIZZA COINS!!!!

CEC_1984_CHUCKE1_ObvRev.jpg

Brilliant! A full circle! You've saved us all!

:cloud9:

I JUST bought 5,000 Comic Book Coins! Figured I would roll the dice and see what happens!

ummmm yeah right... I'm not :screwy:

is there a link to where complete crypto novices can watch any offers on this particular coin? I googled but nothing came up (that might be a bad thing I suspect)

Can we at least change the topic to read:

"Comic Book Coin is Coming!.... to GET YOU!"

I think you can either add one of two parentheticals after "GET YOU"

Either:

(cue maniacal laughter)

or

(and your little dog too!)

I'm not wed to either.

is there a link to where complete crypto novices can watch any offers on this particular coin? I googled but nothing came up (that might be a bad thing I suspect)

not sure where you can monitor it but they do have instructions how to buy into this on the website mentioned in the original post:

http://www.comicbookcoin.com/

I am tempted to use some tiny bit of my bitcoin holdings (lol) to buy some of this.

Can we at least change the topic to read:

"Comic Book Coin is Coming!.... to GET YOU!"

I think you can either add one of two parentheticals after "GET YOU"

Either:

(cue maniacal laughter)

or

(and your little dog too!)

I'm not wed to either.