• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Coin is Coming!

424 posts in this topic

is there a link to where complete crypto novices can watch any offers on this particular coin? I googled but nothing came up (that might be a bad thing I suspect)

I spent far too much time trying to find out how much it is bombing, but can't find it.

Anyone know how to find out its current value (other than creating an account at Ripple)?

FYI - Bitcoin (the cream of the crypto-crop) is now down to around ~$179ish (down about ~25% since yesterday)... Great investment!

Can we at least change the topic to read:

"Comic Book Coin is Coming!.... to GET YOU!"

I think you can either add one of two parentheticals after "GET YOU"

Either:

(cue maniacal laughter)

or

(and your little dog too!)

I'm not wed to either.

Awesome! Never forget - George Clooney starred in the sequel: Return of the Killer Tomatoes!!

I wonder if they will be back to discuss their future plans...

Introducing All New Comic Book Coins! Now with even more retro feel Photoshopping.

The reboot we have all been waiting for.

Edited by FutureFlash

can anyone interpret this?

My take (I could be wrong but lets play I am right) is.

Guy is trying to buy 4000 units of Comic Coins. Offering 0.25 Ripple money a unit (total of 1000 Ripples).

Which equates to based on live conversion of XRP to USD of: $14.50 :banana:

However the sellers of the coin aren't selling at 0.25 Ripple and looking to get 0.33 Ripple a unit.

Edited by iceman399

1 XRP = $0.015 USD

So for 4,000 CBC you pay 0.25 XRP

Or $0.0000009375 per CBC

So essentially, what you are telling me is that investing in wrinkled, water soaked drek comics from the 90's would be a better investment?

1 XRP = $0.015 USD

So for 4,000 CBC you pay 0.25 XRP

Or $0.0000009375 per CBC

So essentially, what you are telling me is that investing in wrinkled, water soaked drek comics from the 90's would be a better investment?

Avengers Annual 7 is the play, invest there!

I'm not reading 35 pages. Has anyone punched this guy in the face yet?

rfoiii got pretty close...decided to get pizza instead

If only it were possible to punch people through the Internet. Think about the possibilities!

We could create a keyboard that would clean itself after all of the nose bleeds it has seen.

1 XRP = $0.015 USD

So for 4,000 Comic Book Coins you pay 0.25 XRP

Or $0.0000009375 USD per Comic Book Coin

So even if they issued all the 88,000,000 they planned as the long term cap, right now the total market cap for CBC is $81.84... Unfortunately, you can probably get a nice Avengers Annual 7 for this price, so they were right about that! :shrug:

Seriously worthy of a face punch.