• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,498 posts in this topic

Now that is a :censored: trailer!!!  Zero complaints.  I don't want to hear anybody complaining about this and that.  Thanos looks fantastic.  He's also in his armor.  It will make $40 billion (and that's my low estimatelol).

People were worried that it might not make more than Black Panther:facepalm:.

1 hour ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Now that is a :censored: trailer!!!  Zero complaints.  I don't want to hear anybody complaining about this and that.  Thanos looks fantastic.  He's also in his armor.  It will make $40 billion (and that's my low estimatelol).

People were worried that it might not make more than Black Panther:facepalm:.

Thanos looks terrible:frown:

The rest looked ok.

This trailer is better than the last one, but I'm still having a hard time working up much excitement. I think I'm just burned out on the whole Marvel formula at this point. Hoping they kill off Stark, and we don't have to see RDJ anymore. I still love the first Iron Man movie, but the character has way overstayed his welcome, to the point of total annoyance. 

3 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Yeah that new trailer looked awesome. Who was the little girl with Thanos is it who I think it is?

Who do you think it is?

Spoiler

Just kidding. It's Shirley Temple.

2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Yeah that new trailer looked awesome. Who was the little girl with Thanos is it who I think it is?

If I had to guess I think it was Gamora.  When Thanos found her and raised her.   That is only a guess.

I don’t want to see anything else until the movie now... this was just enough.  It looks fantastic.  I’m glad they teased a few character interactions since that’s really a lot of what I’m so looking forward to.  

I wish I could go back and tell my 10-year old self that this movie was coming out in 40-years. lol