• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,498 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

He's going to play one of the dwarves that help Thor forge his new weapon.  I made this argument a few months ago in this thread but I'm too lazy to find itlol.

I honestly don't even think Pip the Troll is needed in relation to Adam's birth in the MCU.

***But I could be dead wrong:insane:

I also had posted an article from comicbookmovie.com where it noted from a source he plays a dwarf forging Thor's new weapon. But it was two or three months back.

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Doesn't this contradict Justice League's reasoning for shortening their movie?  They wanted it shorter to fit in more run time to maximize profit.

Plus the comment "some of the biggest opening wknds of all-time came from films that ran over 2.5 hours long" is stupid:facepalm:.  I could argue "some of the biggest opening wknds of all-time came from films that ran under 2.5 hours long".

Ignore me.  I'm just angy because it's Friday and I'm stuck in the office while other people are "working from home"lol.

2 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Doesn't this contradict Justice League's reasoning for shortening their movie?  They wanted it shorter to fit in more run time to maximize profit.

Plus the comment "some of the biggest opening wknds of all-time came from films that ran over 2.5 hours long" is stupid:facepalm:.  I could argue "some of the biggest opening wknds of all-time came from films that ran under 2.5 hours long".

Ignore me.  I'm just angy because it's Friday and I'm stuck in the office while other people are "working from home"lol.

weid!!!  i also tend to leave out "r's" on fidays afte a long week of wok!!!

5 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Dickinson or Bassett? One brings a little more danger than the other.

hxOBgNp.jpg

On 3/21/2018 at 6:09 PM, Gatsby77 said:

1) Given his pivotal role in Infinity Gauntlet, I'd kill to see Silver Surfer in this movie.

2) With Peter Dinklage cast in an unidentified role (presumably Pip), what's the over/under that we'll see Warlock?

I'm thinking it'll end a la Infinity Gauntlet # 4, our heroes defeated, and then the Celestials (possibly modified to include Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel & Warlock) show up.

Roll credits.

Dinklage's role isn't unidentified.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:24 AM, OrangeNemesis said:

i just want Eternity and the Living Tribunal on screen. Thats all.

4 hours ago, O. said:

:whee:

:wishluck:

Supposedly Eternity is in the background in Thor when Loki allows himself to fall into space. I had read this a few years ago in a Feige interview, and he just smiled when the interviewer asked for confirmation.

9 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Supposedly Eternity is in the background in Thor when Loki allows himself to fall into space. I had read this a few years ago in a Feige interview, and he just smiled when the interviewer asked for confirmation.

Yeah I've tried looking for Eternity in that scene but can't find anything(shrug)

7 hours ago, TheLiamSturgess said:

Me neither! I tried Googling the interview as well and didn't find anything - got a link to it, or a screenshot of where Eternity might be?

I do not. It was a few years back, which made me go back to that scene and watch it myself. I see something when Loki comes closer to it, like the light shape changing. I figured that is what is being referred to.

Dho5I.png

Edited by Bosco685