• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

Jeff's artwork prices have really creeped up there in the last little while.

Good for him. Couldn't happen to a better guy. Really excited to pick up the EH Variant OA later today. :)

His Trillium OA was pretty pricey from the get-to but most of the time you are getting watercolors, etc. His covers have always been posted from $1200-$2000 as well. That is high to me smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

I was able to complete an order for 2...paypal isn't working on that site.

Found 1 copy of 1 cover so far, way under ordered here...I'm sure some will pipe up with stepping over heaps of copies at Midtown,.

Yeah the site appears to be working properly now. Of course I'm sure Court already bought all 104 copies so it doesn't really matter ;)

Yeah the site appears to be working properly now. Of course I'm sure Court already bought all 104 copies so it doesn't really matter ;)

Actually, I went ahead and ordered an even 200. :)

Figure double the stated print run is always the best option.

This is getting out of hand. Pimpin ain't easy, but please do it somewhere else.

Perhaps someone can chime in what exactly this person meant in their reply to my posting. "Pimpin"? I was trying to help others here with the Descender #1 variant from ECCC by providing the link so they could order it without having to go the eBay route and more importantly those who can't attend the show. I am not affiliated with the shop but know of them since they are local. If helping people out is a crime, then perhaps this isn't the forum for me.