• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

Just back back from running around town to get my books. Only one of 4 stores has cover B.

Descender #1 was really good, but was NO All new Hawkeye #1.

That's Lemire's best work of the week...

I picked Hawkeye up as well. I have a feeling it's going to be a good night reading funny books.

Just back back from running around town to get my books. Only one of 4 stores has cover B.

I picked Hawkeye up as well. I have a feeling it's going to be a good night reading funny books.

It blew me away...

Figured it would be a lame follow up to Fraction's run.

My favorite read of the week.

It blew me away...

Figured it would be a lame follow up to Fraction's run.

My favorite read of the week.

Right on! Moving it up on the read pile for tonight.

But the answer would be no. Stores could order as many cover B's as they wanted. It wasn't announced initially - many retailers didn't order them.

I bought half the EH Variant print run so I havn't paid a lot of attention to cover B. But I went to two stores today and both had stacks and stacks of cover B.

Cover B selling at $8 now, so the market is already deciding which one it likes more.

managed to get one copy but saw someone took 12 from the ebay listing that was up. its the only listing i have seen on the bay for these not sure what the run is like. if mine comes delivered ok i think i'll slab it as got a lemire one for reading

Anyone pickup a few of the "Painted Visions" variant before they sold out? Trying to track down a copy....pretty sweet cover.

Anyone got an image for this one? Different than the ECCC?

The Painted Vision is the lower left hand corner book. ECCC is the far right hand corner.

153574.jpg.26e7d6d67184a90b14277f72bb36284c.jpg