• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if I ever posted this here, but it's super cool!!! It's the inside front cover to a La Prensa Mexican publication of Fantastic Four #45 (#72 for them). I don't have an American copy of F.F. #45 at hand, but I don't recall it having a full page inside front cover ad for D.D. #1.  :banana:

Fantastic Four 45 Mexican inside front cover.jpg

Fantastic Four 45 Mexican front cover.jpg

4 hours ago, Drummy said:

If I remember correctly, that 6.0 has far superior eye appeal to the 8.0 (cow)...looks like prices might be all over the map depending on how the book presents for the grade.

Agreed!  Those covers on the 6.0 were just bone white!  The 8.0 was a weak looking copy.

10 hours ago, Drummy said:

If I remember correctly, that 6.0 has far superior eye appeal to the 8.0 (cow)...looks like prices might be all over the map depending on how the book presents for the grade.

Ahhh now it makes sense. I didn’t look at the 8.0 price but did see the 6.0 and I was shocked at the hammer price. 

On 8/3/2021 at 2:57 PM, rfhbv100 said:

And my Daredevil # 1 is back from CGC. While the CGC was evaluating it, the book has grown tremendously in value. Hopefully "cover detached" won't interfere with the salehm

_HGd0lOKuts.jpg

I think the grade took into account the detached cover, so your 1.5 should be worth what a 1.5 should be worth 

I would definitely get it

On 8/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, PJB Comics said:

Another gem from my dad's old Silver Age collection. Maybe I should get it pressed and graded?

705565585_Daredevil1(FC).thumb.jpg.a7a57b963eb7c3f52ad858b23f35f69b.jpg

I would definitely get it graded. As to cleaning and pressing, I think it would benefit from a cleaning. I'll let someone who is more experienced than me advise you about pressing.