• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE FEB 2015 - Spam Free Edition

183 posts in this topic

X-Men 142 page went for far less than I expected.

That seems like a good price for such a memorable scene from that storyline.

I think being attached to that black board hurt it some. Cool page though!

I also thought it was starting at noon cst…didn't get to bid on the X-Men 137 unused page, but it went higher than I was willing to go.

X-Men 142 page went for far less than I expected.

That seems like a good price for such a memorable scene from that storyline.

I think being attached to that black board hurt it some. Cool page though!

I also thought it was starting at noon cst…didn't get to bid on the X-Men 137 unused page, but it went higher than I was willing to go.

Went to a floor bidder... hm

I am happy to be adding another Colan Marvel Super-Heroes #15 page to my collection, where it will be reunited with 11 other pages from that issue.

I was expecting the final price ($430) to be higher, but I'm not complaining. I thought the two Colan/Everett Captain America pages did pretty well at $3K+ each.

Good luck to everyone with their bids today! Best, Lee

Any thoughts on the Cockrum X-Men 162 cover selling for $22.7K?

I think that's a steal. Given that the issue is a very very early solo Wolverine story, and given the interior team page that went for almost 1/2 what the cover sold for....it seemed light.

$30k felt like the floor.

I think that's a steal. Given that the issue is a very very early solo Wolverine story, and given the interior team page that went for almost 1/2 what the cover sold for....it seemed light.

I saw the low side at 25k (not including bp) and going as high as 40k for the same reason.

$23k is a very nice price for the new owner!

I missed the first several auctions I was eyeing. Notably the Barks cover. Then got outbid for the Dell Disney pinup and Everett Subby after I joined the party. I too thought it started an hour later...

I know someone else who missed out on the Barks cover as well because of the start time confusion. Looks like that one was definitely a casualty of the perceived early start.

I saw the low side at 25k (not including bp) and going as high as 40k for the same reason.

Right...we are on the same page there. My $30k was an all - in number.

Right...we are on the same page there. My $30k was an all - in number.

FWIW, I thought it was low, too.

The Heck WW splash went for $2.7K on HA, but there's a nicer one (IMHO) on Clink that features WW & Zatanna...looks like it still has a long way to go:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fallsub%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26id%3D1398%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26pg%3D3%23Item%5F1047752&id=1047752

The Heck WW splash went for $2.7K on HA, but there's a nicer one (IMHO) on Clink that features WW & Zatanna...looks like it still has a long way to go:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fallsub%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26id%3D1398%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26pg%3D3%23Item%5F1047752&id=1047752

There's some new real money interest in Heck WW. Nice art, but I'm not quite getting it. Colan on WW may be a bit too dark? I think most WW collectors prefer her "cute".