• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney's Indiana Jones
3 3

413 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

I found you!

I can never find it myself.  I just do a google search for:

CGC boards buzzetta disney indiana jones

38 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I can never find it myself.  I just do a google search for:

CGC boards buzzetta disney indiana jones

It is really weird as sometimes the search feature will work just fine. And then it stops working and you can't even find a thread three pages back.

On 5/13/2020 at 10:14 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

Chris Pratt is good at playing a "bro" (beligerent white male with little on the mind except beer, women, and fart jokes). 

How dare you, are you forgetting this?

oh wait..

Speaking of movies that are stuck in development hell..., 

Various sites are claiming to have bits and pieces of the plot.  If you combine them together they make sense on a scale. 

• Some sites are reporting that Ford is Jones but Pratt will ALSO be Indy which will lead to Disney + series and a cartoon.
  • Some sites are reporting that the movie will focus on the Fountain of Youth and that Ford will be de-aged. 
  • Some sites are reporting that Karen Allen is back in it and it will center around the Bermuda Triangle.

Put it together and you have Ford enjoying married life in his older age with Karen Allen as Marion when he is called to the Bermuda Triangle to find the Fountain of Youth, (which I personally thought was in Florida but hey, things change).  Upon finding the Fountain of Youth he is deaged or transformed into Chris Pratt which allows us to have more adventures on Disney+.

In the meantime I picked up another page of Marvel Indy art.  

That makes it two pages from Raiders, 'the boulder page' and the 'Well of Souls Page" along with four pages from the Further Adventures...with three of them being the last page from three books. 

You can check all six of them out here.   No, they are not for sale.  In fact one is actually framed and hanging up in the living room. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=163672

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

emotion01.gif.9777df3d24fe1ff6bb2a26f870f1b107.gif

Want a fun game?

Send a message to your friends and ask them, "How do you see me meet my demise?"

Sorry to break it to you Nick, something like this option has already been picked in the "How does Andrew die?" pool. 

lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

EXCLUSIVE: Following the news that Phoebe Waller-Bridge had landed the female lead in the next Indiana Jones movie, Lucasfilm has found Harrison Ford’s next co-star in Mads Mikkelsen, who is set to join the next installment. James Mangold is taking over directing reins from Steven Spielberg, who still is serving as a producer and is very much involved in various elements of the film. Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel will join Spielberg as producers. John Williams, who has worked on every score in the 40-year-old franchise including its iconic theme, also will return as composer.

The hope is to start production this summer, with Mangold meeting with other talent for other roles in preparation for production. Plot details are still vague on what new adventure awaits Jones, as are details behind who Mikkelsen will play. The film is set to bow on July 29, 2022.

The film marks another major franchise Mikkelsen is boarding after coming on to the Fantastic Beasts movies; he replaces Johnny Depp as Grindelwald after Depp parted ways with the part earlier this year following his recent legal troubles.

Mikkelsen is also coming off some of the best reviews of his career in the Danish film Another Round, which earned a handful of Oscar nominations including Best International Feature and Best Director. At the BAFTAs, where Mikkelsen was nominated for best actor, the film took home the award for Best Film Not in the English Language. Next up for him is the Riders of Justice.

On the classic Indy front, I just noticed that all 4 of the Indy movies I bought on iTunes nearly a decade ago have just been replaced with 4K HDR versions. As much as I hate Apple they do throw us a bone from time to time. I checked my Disney+ app and they haven’t added any of those films yet. Regardless, I prefer to own them digitally as opposed to streaming them, especially if I choose to cancel my subscription one day. So now its time to fire up Raiders in 4K.