• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Any predictions? Will this be hotter than the previous Fett cover? Or will the colored version be the real eye catcher in the long run?

I like the limited amount going on here, but I have to admit that these covers pop 10000000000X more with the color.

I'll probably grab one, but I'm considering my set to be just the color versions. As someone noted about the Luke b/w cover, the nostalgia effect isn't the same in black and white.

This is my favorite thread.

I'll be buying as many Star ars AF covers as they release. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get ANY of the Secret Wars covers, so I'll likely be playing catch up with those sometime in the future.

Need to grab a few of the BW Boba's to keep my complete sets going. hm

I'll be buying as many Star ars AF covers as they release. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get ANY of the Secret Wars covers, so I'll likely be playing catch up with those sometime in the future.

I saw that! I bet you were thinking "where did my post go?"

I saw that! I bet you were thinking "where did my post go?"

lol Yea, doh! moment there.

I deleted it from the other thread a pasted it here.

Whats up Ant.

Not much man! :hi:

Trying to make a triumphant return to the boards, but it's tough to find time lately.

How are you and the little one doing?

Like the man said, one per person, no cutting in line (tsk)

At least until it's free-for-all time :grin:

So I am a little confused. I have to buy one plus shipping and everything, and then I can come back and buy more after midnight on a separate order or does it add to my initial order?

I am pretty sure they'll combine shipping charges.

lol. I am sure if you keep ordering one book at a time, you can expect to pay shiping on each order. IT is going to be way, way more cost/time effective to wait until the Midnight timeframe to order multiples.

I am pretty sure they'll combine shipping charges.

lol. I am sure if you keep ordering one book at a time, you can expect to pay shiping on each order. IT is going to be way, way more cost/time effective to wait until the Midnight timeframe to order multiples.

Good point. Unless the shipping issue is clarified beforehand, I think I'll wait until midnight and add an extra copy there that I would have gotten 30 minutes earlier.

So I just thought…it would be great of DC could get JTC to do some AFC for their comics. If they could do a whole group of Super Powers covers, I'd easily get those all slabbed.

So I just thought…it would be great of DC could get JTC to do some AFC for their comics. If they could do a whole group of Super Powers covers, I'd easily get those all slabbed.

(thumbs u This is a great idea.