• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

So, Jen just emailed me back and apologized, said her time stamp showed different than my paypal receipt. She said they would fill the order. Whew. I did not think I would hear back to be honest so good on them for that.

:golfclap: Excellent!

Glad you got that resolved.

So they somehow "found" your copies?

This is all weird.

So, Jen just emailed me back and apologized, said her time stamp showed different than my paypal receipt. She said they would fill the order. Whew. I did not think I would hear back to be honest so good on them for that.

:golfclap: Excellent!

Glad you got that resolved.

So they somehow "found" your copies?

This is all weird.

My guess is he isn't actually "out"...

He's already demonstrated that he's interested in getting FMV for the book, so I'm guessing he's holding onto a personal stash to see if the price gets anymore silly. Maybe once he showed that he placed his order before they were listed as "sold out" they decided to fill the order.

Just speculating obviously lol

Nope. not the same one.

edit: Don't remember what the name was, but I remember it was a star wars reference, and that it was a fairly new account (low feedback).

Edited by AntBrown

Nope. not the same one.

edit: Don't remember what the name was, but I remember it was a star wars reference, and that it was a fairly new account (low feedback).

k...well that guy seems to have ordered a ton, hope he gets all he ordered.

The Foolery is a store front in Indy . He mainly does comics on ebay and collectible records in his shop with what seems like fewer and fewer comics in the shop. I seriously doubt he has these in hand. He is NOT Tylers Rep.

Apologies for the delayed response! We are responding to hundreds of emails at the moment. The Boba Fett Variant far exceeded our expectations and sold out 36 hours after it launched on April 8th.

Unfortunately your order#xxxx (placed on 4/13/15) didn't make it in time to reserve your books. We aren't sure why the website allowed for orders to be place on a back order status when we sold out. We greatly apologize for this and know the news will come as a great disappointment.

If he sold them to fans on his site first and sold out, he shouldnt have copies to sell at a con later on. Period. Technical problem, or not, youre holding on to copies - fulfill your orders to your fans and ship those first before making a premium. End of story

Im having the same problem. I ordered mine before the cut off time of 3:30. My time stamp says 12:22 PST, so I am responding that I SHOULD get one also.

:frustrated:

Edited by Rip

Apologies for the delayed response! We are responding to hundreds of emails at the moment. The Boba Fett Variant far exceeded our expectations and sold out 36 hours after it launched on April 8th.

Unfortunately your order#xxxx (placed on 4/13/15) didn't make it in time to reserve your books. We aren't sure why the website allowed for orders to be place on a back order status when we sold out. We greatly apologize for this and know the news will come as a great disappointment.

If he sold them to fans on his site first and sold out, he shouldnt have copies to sell at a con later on. Period. Technical problem, or not, youre holding on to copies - fulfill your orders to your fans and ship those first before making a premium. End of story

Im having the same problem. I ordered mine before the cut off time of 3:30. My time stamp says 12:22 PST, so I am responding that I SHOULD get one also.

:frustrated:

Did you get a cancellation e-mail as well? :eek:

Edited by AntBrown

Yep :P

Yea, that's . How did you pay out of curiosity? (paypal balance, paypal credit, e-check, ect...)

Make sure you let us know when you get a response :wishluck:

Paypal, hopefully I will get a "whoops" e-mail :eek:

I meant which funding source you used through paypal. Someone mentioned earlier that it may have been an issue with paying via e-check.

Ah, instance transfer from checking account

(thumbs u

I *think* that's the same thing as e-check, though I'm not sure.

Whatever the issue they are having is, hopefully they get it figured out.

Good luck to ya!

(thumbs u

Good luck to ya!

You are correct. Checking account transfers are considered e-check on PayPal.

(thumbs u

Good luck to ya!

You are correct. Checking account transfers are considered e-check on PayPal.

I was e-check as well so that is the issue, they were not counting those as sold on the website I guess? At least that is what I will assume happened.

did anyone else's Boba order from Paypal come up with no shipping address...that's normally automatic...I emailed them mine just in case.

Good heads up. Mine came up blank also. Emailing.