• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

did anyone else's Boba order from Paypal come up with no shipping address...that's normally automatic...I emailed them mine just in case.

yeah... mine came up blank as well... what email address are you using... are you just contacting them through the website?

Edited by zupaphly

did anyone else's Boba order from Paypal come up with no shipping address...that's normally automatic...I emailed them mine just in case.

yeah... mine came up blank as well... what email address are you using... are you just contacting them through the website?

I just contacted them through their website.

probably talking about the upcoming one in july for Lando

http://geekgusher.com/comics-news/star-wars-marvel-solicitations-for-july-2015/

Edited by krighton

Everyone that ordered from the Christopher site to verify the order and check they have correct info you need only log into the site and your order will pop up showing shipping address

I've been looking for 20 mins for how to log onto that site and still can't fugure it out (shrug)

Sorry wasn't detailed enough , hover on store click account and you will see orders (order number , date placed) that you have placed on account , it also shows shipping address , my order shows in progress

I placed an order about 24 hours before his site said "Sold Out" and I got a receipt from Paypal but I do not have an account on his page and I haven't heard anything from him yet about shipping. I understand him and his wife and going as fast as they can but I'm wondering if I should be worried yet.

I placed an order about 24 hours before his site said "Sold Out" and I got a receipt from Paypal but I do not have an account on his page and I haven't heard anything from him yet about shipping. I understand him and his wife and going as fast as they can but I'm wondering if I should be worried yet.

I ordered very early, and haven't gotten shipping notification, but I'm not worried just yet.