• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I'm guessing he has about 700-800 copies remaining. Of those, he would probably hold back a few hundred to deal with returns due to damaged copies. The rest he will probably sell at cons.

My opinion, of course!

Meck

If memory serves he was doing something uncool at C2E2. I cant remember if he was asking for even more money to sign it, or refusing to NOT sign it to a specific person. One of those.

If memory serves he was doing something uncool at C2E2. I cant remember if he was asking for even more money to sign it, or refusing to NOT sign it to a specific person. One of those.

Some boardies felt he was impolite and unpleasant. That + the increase in price was where the complaints came in if memory serves.

I got 1 copy. Not complaining. It will be a nice addition to the collection.

Bought one too at pre pre sale. That's all I need! Hope Awax got one! Awax can you confirm or deny? :baiting::popcorn:

I got one at presale. Forgot about midnight sale. When I tried to get more it said 18 available. I added 2 to cart and got an error.

At least I got one :banana: