• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

As far as selling this book right now, I have tried 3 times over now on ebay for between $15-25 w/ free priority shipping, 10 day BIN with no luck. I am putting this one, and the others I have, back in the vaults for now.

You missed the money train for UF4 by a few weeks to a month because moderns are a fickle market. But you may cash in when it circles back around again

Unbag. Press. Submit. lol

9.8 is still a 100-150 book

Last 7 sales in 9.8. Still seems like a good book return on slabbed hg copies.

$335

$200

$165

$150

$115

$120

$148

That is all attributed to that false rumour of Miles being "the next Spider-Man" in the MCU.

Once that was debunked the book reverted back to its prior form.

Icing the book until at least secret wars comes out may not be a bad play.

-J.

I think most of it was due to the potential of him moving to the "616", which he apparently is according to that cover. I'm still buying them when they're cheap. Definitely low risk imo.

I don't think so... I strongly believe most, if not all of the heat that book picked up came from one movie critic saying he thought the next MCU Spider-man was not going to be white. I mean... obviously, this is sort of difficult to prove one way or the other, but that was definitely the trigger.

Well, you're probably right. I still personally believe that a move to the regular Marvel U and interaction with all of its characters is more important long term than any movie appearance might be. This has been my reason for accumulating all that I can. The Ultimate U was cool but it ain't Marvel's bread and butter. 2c

I don't think so... I strongly believe most, if not all of the heat that book picked up came from one movie critic saying he thought the next MCU Spider-man was not going to be white. I mean... obviously, this is sort of difficult to prove one way or the other, but that was definitely the trigger.

It was definitely the false movie rumour. Hence why the book has retreated since that rumour was debunked. Bringing Miles in to the 616 is a neat thing to do but it is hardly a "watershed moment" that will define a generation that would make anyone care about this book more than before.

It was the false rumour that did that.

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

Well, you're probably right. I still personally believe that a move to the regular Marvel U and interaction with all of its characters is more important long term than any movie appearance might be. This has been my reason for accumulating all that I can. The Ultimate U was cool but it ain't Marvel's bread and butter. 2c

I agree, that would be a far more reasonable reason for everything that happened with this book.

While I was one of the people expressing the opinion that the critics opinion was... just an opinion, and also highly unlikely sounding, I still really like the character and believe the book was undervalued.

Not sure if that's a legit sale considering there are copies on eBay $50 less.

(shrug)

This is a better deal but the only 1 I could find like it in current listings. Not close to $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Fallout-4-1st-print-1st-Miles-Morales-new-Spider-Man-CGC-9-8-/361248550689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541c176f21

(shrug)

This is a better deal but the only 1 I could find like it in current listings. Not close to $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Fallout-4-1st-print-1st-Miles-Morales-new-Spider-Man-CGC-9-8-/361248550689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541c176f21

I think it'll fall to a ~ $125 - $150 in 9.8

(shrug)

Maybe but the last 2 sales were for $324+ each. I've not seen them under $199 since early February. It wouldn't bother me if they fell to the floor this year. I'm buying not selling. :D

(shrug)

Maybe but the last 2 sales were for $324+ each. I've not seen them under $199 since early February. It wouldn't bother me if they fell to the floor this year. I'm buying not selling. :D

Sketchy ebay "buy it nows" that appear to be popped at exorbitant prices when there are numerous other copies readily available for less that are not selling always make me go hm

-J.

(shrug)

If you know anyone selling them at that price, have them PM me (thumbs u

+1

Agree 100%.

He is still a great character in my opinion.