• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Event Auction!

794 posts in this topic

outbid on action 1 :cry:

Seriously, even if you shell out 100's of thousands or millions for Action #1, where the hell do you put it? On your coffee table? Up on your wall in your mancave? Do you sleep with it? I lose sleep displaying thats worth a few thousand much less this high dollar funny book.

bathroom

Makes a helluva soap dish.

Seriously, even if you shell out 100's of thousands or millions for Action #1, where the hell do you put it? On your coffee table? Up on your wall in your mancave? Do you sleep with it? I lose sleep displaying thats worth a few thousand much less this high dollar funny book.

bathroom

Makes a helluva soap dish.

And so handy when you run out of toilet paper.

Won the one book I wanted most out of the auction that was in my pay grade

:whee:

(thumbs u

Two years ago when Mike was breaking up his collection, Randy negotiated for the remainder of the books in the listing taking them to Canada. I didn't know that was going on and threw up a :takeit: only to find out they were sold through PM. . When Randy decided to pass them along, I took the 33 in the 6.5 and due to picking up a bunch of other things that month had to pass on the 25. Randy told me they were going to Metro so I knew I would have my chance now.

action25.jpg

bathroom

you do like soap :popcorn:

(thumbs u

Two years ago when Mike was breaking up his collection, Randy negotiated for the remainder of the books in the listing taking them to Canada. I didn't know that was going on and threw up a :takeit: only to find out they were sold through PM. . When Randy decided to pass them along, I took the 33 in the 6.5 and due to picking up a bunch of other things that month had to pass on the 25. Randy told me they were going to Metro so I knew I would have my chance now.

action25.jpg

Bravo! you beat me on this one

(thumbs u

action25.jpg

..... I never get tired of that cover..... anyone who's ever been on the water at night can really appreciate the rendering of those waves :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

action25.jpg

..... I never get tired of that cover..... anyone who's ever been on the water at night can really appreciate the rendering of those waves :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I see waves like that at night even when there's no water ....

I wasn't tracking so now I can't see...

... end prices on Action 1 (aka bathroom decor/soap-dish), Action 2, and Action 13?

Anyone...

I only bid on the Action 2, which went for $92,111, and the Action 13, which went for $102,001. I think someone gave the Action 1 price above.

sweet...wont win the one book I want, but hopefully it goes to a good home :wishluck: