• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Event Auction!

794 posts in this topic

seems like I entered about 7x number of tracking bids in this auction than the heritage or clink....lots of books that appeal to me....

seems like I entered about 7x number of tracking bids in this auction than the heritage or clink....lots of books that appeal to me....

Same here. I think HA is running third in this heat.

Really want 3

The top one will probably end out of my wheel house :cry:

So will likely end up with 2nd and 3rd choices (like i did on C'Link)but very happy with my win there.

I have a couple of must wins for sure...

I thought you were planning on selling your entire collection for some non-comic investment opportunity :baiting:

seller and I are 150K apart and neither budging...considering it dead...

One interesting thing about this auction, nor sure if anyone else is seeing it, I have a book on my watch list for this auction that is still listed as going live but it hasn't. I cant find it in their regular inventory either, I am assuming it was pulled from the auction but its strange that it is still on my watch list. It was a grail book for sure so I guess the seller figured it was irreplaceable or some such thing, or Fischler bought it....