• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Event Auction!

794 posts in this topic

I was outbid on the Action 23 :(

Bid again! :baiting:

Please don't.

:signfunny:

How many of us are killing each other every month??? :slapfight: I will admit i was in on the race for the Tec 31 but tapped out at 19,500 :sorry: Maybe one day when kidney prices go up.... :frustrated:

Please don't.

How many of us are killing each other every month??? :slapfight: I will admit i was in on the race for the Tec 31 but tapped out at 19,500 :sorry: Maybe one day when kidney prices go up.... :frustrated:

Dude !........you don't use your OWN kidneys...... you harvest them from folks passed out behind the Train Station..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Please don't.

Dude !........you don't use your OWN kidneys...... you harvest them from folks passed out behind the Train Station..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Spoken like a true PCH collector!

Please don't.

That book has a lot of room to go. :gossip:

I'm sure your right, I was just joking - I put in a bid, but won't win it, which is probably for the best because there are some River City JIM's calling my name!

Please don't.

That book has a lot of room to go. :gossip:

I'm sure your right, I was just joking - I put in a bid, but won't win it, which is probably for the best because there are some River City JIM's calling my name!

Hopefully I will find a more affordable purple label.

outbid on action 1 :cry:

Seriously, even if you shell out 100's of thousands or millions for Action #1, where the hell do you put it? On your coffee table? Up on your wall in your mancave? Do you sleep with it? I lose sleep displaying thats worth a few thousand much less this high dollar funny book.

Does their countdown timer work with any browser in real time?

I remember it once did but cannot get it to work for me right now... keep hitting refresh...

outbid on action 1 :cry:

Seriously, even if you shell out 100's of thousands or millions for Action #1, where the hell do you put it? On your coffee table? Up on your wall in your mancave? Do you sleep with it? I lose sleep displaying thats worth a few thousand much less this high dollar funny book.

bathroom