• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures!
2 2

1,097 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if there are going to be appearances of other key Valiant characters other than Harbinger and Bloodshot in the upcoming movies, sort of like how Valiant would slip in a quick cameo appearance in the comics when they introduced a new character.

:wishluck: I sure hope they do! I have been thinking of this as well. I would love if they did a blend of V1 and VE together in the movies.

I'd say there's a lack in general of key Valiant slabs. I wonder how long until that changes hm

Up until this year it really was not worth it to slab Valiant keys. I paid $25 for a 9.6 Rai #0 the day the news broke that had been sitting on a dealer's site for a while. Outside of a handful of issues the prices did not justify the slabbing fees.

I still need some books which I can't seem to find graded anywhere. Please sell me your off the wall V1 valiant graded 9.8 books! sorry had to put my plug somewhere else as no one ever responds to my WTB.....probably because no one has them

I still need some books which I can't seem to find graded anywhere. Please sell me your off the wall V1 valiant graded 9.8 books! sorry had to put my plug somewhere else as no one ever responds to my WTB.....probably because no one has them

Or nobody wants to turn loose of them just yet. :baiting::grin:

Which page was the updated list on? Solar #5 isn't listed on Page 1 so the updated list must be elsewhere.

What's in Solar #5?

Solar #3 is a key first appearance (Toyo Harada), and it's listed.

Here's what you said back on page 71:

Just edited my list to add Solar #5.

Solar #5 (same month as Magnus #8) has the spideriest spider-aliens, with the large abdomen and long spider legs.

Here's what you said back on page 71:

Just edited my list to add Solar #5.

Solar #5 (same month as Magnus #8) has the spideriest spider-aliens, with the large abdomen and long spider legs.

lol

Ahhh.... ok... hmmm... what was I talking about. hm

EDIT: Looks like it was just the short list showing on page 71 for the spider alien discussion:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8531685#Post8531685

It went from a list of 3 books to a list of 4 books when I added Solar #5.

Magnus #6 has a "genetically altered" spider-alien named Chien-Lung who looks human.

Magnus #7 has a "more traditional" spider-alien named Ch'In with only four fingers on each hand and the strange humanoid body style.

Magnus #8 has a final panel with the "traditional" spider-aliens with the tendril-like "hair" - which probably have 6 eyes, but they're wearing helmets so we can't see.

Or nobody wants to turn loose of them just yet. :baiting::grin:

That's more like it. I just submitted a few books to CGC but I don't plan on selling my best copy of each book. I still need to go through my Valiant keys and figure there will be a lot more getting graded soon, but I don't expect to do that and have them back before the end of the year.

If anyone is looking to speculate on the current line, pick up the next issue of Ninjak. It has an A cover that I think will be a very popular down the line.

I assume you mean this one:

NINJAK_004_COVER-A_DJURDJEVIC.jpg