• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm generally curious, but that is according to a private conversation you had with him, right Jimmy? I mean, the only place that is mentioned on the web is on your website.

So Marvel editorial can dictate that to the writer and artist, but that one panel just seems to fall in with the one panel argument of Spider Gwen/Female Thor from Deadpool vs Hawkeye 0.

The collecting public at large can decide, I'm good either way.

I can easily e-mail him and post the response, or I can ask him on video the next time I see him.

Hepburn told me and then four months later Kelly confirmed it in an interview. hm hm

Again, all you haters/doubters, those saying point one will be the book to own, lets put it to the test. 0.99 auction on both books, prove to me point one is more valuable. Wgain, the market has spoken, and ill keep saying it because Is a fact, why are yall pushing point one so bad? Do ylu guys have a fat stack of that book? Sound like a few of you are tryong to hype that book to make some cash.

Print run alone will always hold point one book, theres so many copies out there, cm 17 2nd print is the rarer book, the one collectors want, if you dont believe that check ebay listings, theres a HUGE gap between cm 17 2nd print and point one, HUGE.

Edited by Santos208

Again, all you haters/doubters, those saying point one will be the book to own, lets it to the test. 0.99 auction on both books, prove to me point one is more valuable, again, the market has spoken.

Because nobody knows which book will win out in the end of the day? This character's first appearance is like a Easter Egg hunt every week.

You seem fixated on current market value.

No one is stating that ANMN sells at a higher price than CM17-2nd so why do you keep offering such a "challenge"?

???

I think we can all agree that if something sells for more than something else now, that it will always be that way. No matter what. Just like every other stock or commodity or currency.

Many are saying point one is the book to own, im throwing the numbers back at them to tell them they are wrong. If point one was the book to own it would be selling for a lot more than 10 bucks and cm17 2nd print wouldnt be selling for over 100 bucks raw. Is common sense.

Sure point one may increase in value, but i doubt itll ever catch up to cm 17 2nd print.

Edited by Santos208

Sure point one may increase in value, but i doubt itll ever catch up to cm 17 2nd print.

This. ^

Name any book where the hobby flopped a price gap of a $10-20 book and a $100-150 book, or even had one challenged. Never happens. Even that stupid tv screen of darksied stills sells :facepalm:

Edited by cbaileypacker

This. ^

Name any book where the hobby flopped a price gap of a $10-20 book and a $100-150 book, or even had one challenged. Never happens. Even that stupid tv screen of darksied stills sells :facepalm:

I don't know I mean NYX #3 went from a 50 dollar book to over 100 in less than a year ago. Books can shoot up and down just like stocks.

The reason I've stayed away from this book is there is confusion on her 1st appearance to this day. 2c

Edited by natevegas

This. ^

What If? 10 / TGOT 8

You seem fixated on current market value.

No one is stating that ANMN sells at a higher price than CM17-2nd so why do you keep offering such a "challenge"?

???

I think we can all agree that if something sells for more than something else now, that it will always be that way. No matter what. Just like every other stock or commodity or currency.

you're right. My bad. doh!

:grin:

This. ^

I don't know I mean NYX #3 went from a 50 dollar book to over 100 in less than a year ago. Books can shoot up and down just like stocks.

The reason I've stayed away from this book is there is confusion on her 1st appearance to this day. 2c

Two books, not one. Top book per character. IE hulk 180/181, uncanny 266/annual 14. The favorite book out the gate stays the favorite book.

Nyx 3 has no challenger book.

This. ^

Two books, not one. Top book per character. IE hulk 180/181, uncanny 266/annual 14. The favorite book out the gate stays the favorite book.

Nyx 3 has no challenger book.

Check out the dealer adds in Overstreets from the late '70's. Hulk 180 used to sell for 4x what 181 sold for. Things like this change, especially over the long haul and especially on heavily speculated books. This thread displays a distinct lack of insight into the hobby. :preach: