• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

:headbang:

I'll see you on the Friday.

Welllll, if I do end up setting up at Wizard Philly, we will catch up then.....at $1300 a booth, with the AC Boardwalk Con in such close proximity to Wizard Philly (about an hour drive away from one another) and with the date of the Boardwalk Con being one week apart.......that spells out that a lot of collectors will likely go to one show, over the other and NOT both shows

That said, I can't justify paying $1300 for a 10x10 booth, corner booth or not....without splitting the space with another vendor.

I'm waiting on a buddy to let me know if he wants to split a booth with me, I'll know by Monday if I will be doing Wizard Philly or not....or hell, if any boardies wanna split a $1300 corner booth with me at Wizard Philly, send me a PM.Booth size is 10x10...but with a corner booth, you can fit in 2 six foot flex-sell wall displays....and an extra 4 foot table.

If I don't do Wizard Philly, I'll leave the RAK offers open to any boardes who visit my tables/booths at other shows which I will definitely be a vendor at, all of which are in my board signature.....

...and I'll also (shortly) post up a pretty cool 1969 horror mag (1st issue with pre-code horror reprints with a classic Bernard Bailey cover) or a Beatles cover/story on a late 60's/early 70's Sick magazine.

....since they won't be RAK's given out at shows.....I'll cover shipping, within the US on either one:)

I have seen The Warriors guys at carbo shows before, maybe not 10 but quite a few.

I think Philly is the show to go to. AC is a tough drive unless you want to do AC, Philly is so much easier a drive. But I am only going on a day-to-day basis (anyone have a pass for Sunday afternoon, about 3 pm or so? I am going to my girl's soccer game and want to head over for the end of show and was hoping to use a connection to get in rather than pay just for a hour or two. I will pay if necessary as I hope to drop off some CGC on-site books Thursday - which I paid for.)

AC has Ramos and Stan Lee and JSC but other than that for me it is an easy choice to go to Philly.

Seven members to be exact. I was thinking it would be cool to get them to sign a Warriors comic. Not for $100 though. Maybe if that included two items I would be OK and try and sell one, but it only includes one.

I have seen The Warriors guys at carbo shows before, maybe not 10 but quite a few.

I think Philly is the show to go to. AC is a tough drive unless you want to do AC, Philly is so much easier a drive. But I am only going on a day-to-day basis (anyone have a pass for Sunday afternoon, about 3 pm or so? I am going to my girl's soccer game and want to head over for the end of show and was hoping to use a connection to get in rather than pay just for a hour or two. I will pay if necessary as I hope to drop off some CGC on-site books Thursday - which I paid for.)

AC has Ramos and Stan Lee and JSC but other than that for me it is an easy choice to go to Philly.

Philly is the show to do. You should make back $1300 in no time at philly. Probably before the show even opens. I grabbed a few booths for philly and luckily know a dealer in the area and worked out a deal yesterday that will pay for the setup/trip. Never did ohilly before but its looking to be a great city.

Ok... Here we go! I'm offering up a 1976 Milton Bradley "Hangman" board game (and yes, that's Vincent Price on the cover) & a print error copy of 1990 Space Funnies Vol.1 No.1 shipped anywhere in the US (thumbs u

QEFxKXl.jpg?1

:news: still available :baiting:

Lmk if you'll go to Canada with it...if so,I'd love it.

Jimmers

This was just pointed out to me via PM...

If you want it.... You got it! ^^

Since the talk of the night is "The Warriors" I will assume everyone here has seen it and/or has a copy in their collection. If for some crazy reason you have not, my super low end RAK of the night will be an unopened copy of The Warriors on DVD. You can watch it and keep it or pass it on to someone else. A nice Cult Classic. :)

If shipping is expensive, let me know and I will kick in on it with you if it is going to Jimmers!

Thanks CAHokie! :golfclap:

I'll send this one up there on my dollar though.. I really do appreciate you offering to help out with the shipping! (thumbs u

Got my RAK from Kav…awesomeness!

kZA4ESMl.jpg

(worship)

That was very nice of him. I do love that Wonder Woman. Kav, did you ever do an emo/punk or something similar Black Cat? :insane:

*acceptance of this RAK comes with an automatic suspension of your man card.

Because you would be admitting that you haven't seen it?

Do you have something you would like to confess?

*acceptance of this RAK comes with an automatic suspension of your man card.

Because you would be admitting that you haven't seen it?

Do you have something you would like to confess?

I seen it when it came out at the movies, but "I Can Dig It!"

Got my RAK from Kav…awesomeness!

kZA4ESMl.jpg

(worship)

That was very nice of him. I do love that Wonder Woman. Kav, did you ever do an emo/punk or something similar Black Cat? :insane:

coming soon