• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

A random act of virtual hugs,high fives and bootiebumps with a side of you are all super.

:sumo:

wow plane fare is expensive

Extra b12 fortified brohug extreme for my brother of a different mother Kav. O:-)

Whatchu sippin' on tonight Jimmers?

A random act of virtual hugs,high fives and bootiebumps with a side of you are all super.

:sumo:

wow plane fare is expensive

Extra b12 fortified brohug extreme for my brother of a different mother Kav. O:-)

Whatchu sippin' on tonight Jimmers?

Whole lotta dark family rum...

I dont drink anymore,btw

I believe this one is the only one left right now

Only in US please. It is to hard for me personally ti get to post office, I have people drop off my mail for me.

Creepy Archives #1 HC

creepy_zpsvl7e1tpk.jpg

This one is still up for grabs also:

LOVELY RAK: I am in :luhv: with Joelle Jones, so here are a couple of signed/numbered Helheim prints.

*The lone condition is a 24-hour wait time for anyone who's already claimed a RAK.

th_Helheim%201%20Poster%205%20of%20100_zpsnxwpuasl.jpgth_Helheim%20Poster%2045%20of%20100_zpstygvet04.jpgth_Helheim%20Posters_zpsaf5tuegk.jpg

Marvel Mystery Box RAK - Modern Marvel Comics readers

1 Medium Priority Flat Rate box filled with modern Marvel comics. Comics will be consecutive runs/sets starting at issue 1 or at the start of a story arc. TPB's may also be included, depending on what I can stuff inside the box. I imagine something around 40-50 comics will fit in the box. Great for new comics readers or if you haven't read much Marvel books in the last few years.

You cover the cost of shipping (about $12 in the USA).

marvel.jpg

Only in US please. It is to hard for me personally ti get to post office, I have people drop off my mail for me.

Creepy Archives #1 HC

creepy_zpsvl7e1tpk.jpg

I'm really surprised that nobody has claimed this book yet. If you collect Warren magazines, I can't see how you wouldn't want it. The first five issues of Creepy is filled with great art and stories.

Creepy Archives #1 HC

creepy_zpsvl7e1tpk.jpg

I'm really surprised that nobody has claimed this book yet. If you collect Warren magazines, I can't see how you wouldn't want it. The first five issues of Creepy is filled with great art and stories.

I've never read and know almost nothing about this horror genre, but if this would be a good introduction to it I'd like to try it out. If that's cool, :takeit:

I've never read and know almost nothing about this horror genre, but if this would be a good introduction to it I'd like to try it out. If that's cool, :takeit:

Issues #2 and #4 (which should be included) has also the first two Adam Link stories, readapted by Eando Binder, with art by Joe Orlando. Great stuff, and even some of the horror features are very fascinating, even if one does not like the horror genre. Artwork is superb, and probably there’s some Ditko as well… :)

Creepy Archives #1 HC

creepy_zpsvl7e1tpk.jpg

^^

I'm surprised that this lasted as long as it did.

Creepy Archives #1 HC

creepy_zpsvl7e1tpk.jpg

^^

I'm surprised that this lasted as long as it did.

Thanks looking forward to checking it out.

Marvel Mystery Box RAK - Modern Marvel Comics readers

1 Medium Priority Flat Rate box filled with modern Marvel comics. Comics will be consecutive runs/sets starting at issue 1 or at the start of a story arc. TPB's may also be included, depending on what I can stuff inside the box. I imagine something around 40-50 comics will fit in the box. Great for new comics readers or if you haven't read much Marvel books in the last few years.

You cover the cost of shipping (about $12 in the USA).

marvel.jpg

:bump:

STILL AVAILABLE