• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

RAK Alert

Open to anyone not on the PL or HOS list. I only ask that you give something back to a giving or Charity thread.

The book is Marvel Graphic Novel #4, first print. First appearance of the New Mutants. I got it at VF-/VF with my limited grading skills. Take it, you know you want it. A good read, enjoy! And I hope this thread is successful (thumbs u

c061323e-6cf5-41c4-8ef4-68a1f2c6df72_zpsm1v1jbx5.jpg

This RAK is sweeter than a lot of the PIF offers I have seen. Super Cool!

RAK em up. Frank Frazetta art book. This includes a lot of very popular pictures including Death Dealer, Berserker, Conan vs. the Snow Giants, Silver Warrior, etc. These prints are actually pretty good for putting in a frame if you want.

I'm going to limit this one to the US only as I am not very experienced with shipping and want this one to go smoothly.

art%20book.jpg

:takeit:

RAK Alert

Open to anyone not on the PL or HOS list. I only ask that you give something back to a giving or Charity thread.

The book is Marvel Graphic Novel #4, first print. First appearance of the New Mutants. I got it at VF-/VF with my limited grading skills. Take it, you know you want it. A good read, enjoy! And I hope this thread is successful (thumbs u

RAK em up. Frank Frazetta art book. This includes a lot of very popular pictures including Death Dealer, Berserker, Conan vs. the Snow Giants, Silver Warrior, etc. These prints are actually pretty good for putting in a frame if you want.

I'm going to limit this one to the US only as I am not very experienced with shipping and want this one to go smoothly.

art%20book.jpg

:whee:

I'll probably make it to the post office by mid week.

The way swick did it was best. A post that shows who offered a RAK and who took it with a link.

that's best but a pita for someone. i'd just say if you offer a RAK, and it goes unclaimed after 24 hours, bump it. if it goes unclaimed after a few days it's probably not because no one saw it.

The way swick did it was best. A post that shows who offered a RAK and who took it with a link.

that's best but a pita for someone. i'd just say if you offer a RAK, and it goes unclaimed after 24 hours, bump it. if it goes unclaimed after a few days it's probably not because no one saw it.

2zo9enp.gif

And this will be a public thread. Donkeys will expose themselves with time. :popcorn:

That was my thinking. If it becomes an issue then we can revisit it.

I would say when your RAK is taken put the pic in spoilers and say who took it so the is a record.

2zo9enp.gif

And this will be a public thread. Donkeys will expose themselves with time. :popcorn:

I just went back and deleted my initial RAK-post (with the description/graphics). I wasn't sure if I could or not.

So I suggest that. A 'clean as you go' approach by RAK posters deleting claimed offerings. For readers wandering into the thread.

2zo9enp.gif

I just went back and deleted my initial RAK-post (with the description/graphics). I wasn't sure if I could or not.

So I suggest that. A 'clean as you go' approach of RAK posters deleting claimed offerings for readers wandering into the thread.

How about listing them as Taken? So people can still see what people are interested in.

How can someone be a donkey in this thread? There's no onus to give once you have taken. Its pure giving with no strings attached. I don't get it. Even if someone takes like 10 items that sat and no one else wanted them-how is that bad?

RAK Alert

:applause: Please PM me your info.