• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

Late to the party, but might have been worth it:

Vampirella 1, classic Warren book. First appearance of Vampi. Frazetta cover. Adams interiors. $175 shipped, all proceeds to the family.

vampirella001.jpeg

:takeit: Just somebody get in touch with me on where to pay.

D'oh...missed that opportunity!

For those wondering what to do...

Kathryn has a great wish list set up and from what I've read, she really enjoys receiving the Amazon boxes! :D

Amazon boxes on their way!

You now have a new nickname..."teddy bear ".

Okay, but only you can call me that :baiting:

Late to the party, but might have been worth it:

Vampirella 1, classic Warren book. First appearance of Vampi. Frazetta cover. Adams interiors. $175 shipped, all proceeds to the family.

vampirella001.jpeg

:takeit: Just somebody get in touch with me on where to pay.

D'oh...missed that opportunity!

Frazetta draws a tight package! :cloud9:

:news:$23,747.36 :news:

This is the final tally.

As many of you know, I've had fun controlling Buzzetta's avatar after he offered it up for a donation. I've decided that I will follow suit and I will lease out my avatar for whatever nonsense you want. It can be anything you want so long as it does not violate the terms of service. So that means no politics, trolling someone other than me or nudity or stuff like that.

333fi3b.pngOne month of HarveySwick's avatar auction

I'm going to auction off control of my avatar for one month. I will end the auction tonight at 11:00 PM EST. Highest bidder gets full control for one month. BIN is $253.

Let's see if we can reach an even $24,000. :banana: