• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

Katheryn's wishlist...

If you want do something, but don't have anything to donate, or the time...there are some very inexpensive items on here, especially if you have prime or know someone who does.

A few people asked, so I'm posting it again:)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3MT2B1IV58SIH/ref=cm_wl_huc_view

I didn't post a total last night because we had some math work to do. Thanks to Ernesto and Justin the math is done.

Our total so far is...

$$23,863.82

not counting the tickets for one day...and some Amazon gifts, so we are pretty close to $25K...outstanding job everyone.

Thanks to Ryan, too...because those updates take time and they are a lot harder than people realize... (worship) (worship)

I didn't post a total last night because we had some math work to do. Thanks to Ernesto and Justin the math is done.

Our total so far is...

$$23,863.82

not counting the tickets for one day...and some Amazon gifts, so we are pretty close to $25K...outstanding job everyone.

Thanks to Ryan, too...because those updates take time and they are a lot harder than people realize... (worship) (worship)

:applause:

Our total so far is...

$$23,863.82

:golfclap:

stewie-sexy-party-o_zpsqu4xtw2o.gifLeoDancing_zps8610915f.gif

Four DC prestige format books are REDUCED!

aeec022d-e936-47de-958e-3046be3fcd55_zpsdrms8nvb.jpg

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (Mignola artwork)

Batman Houdini

Superman's Metropolis

Lex Luthor: The Unauthorized Biography

All NM

$18 REDUCED TO $14 donation shipped anywhere in continental U.S.

Our total so far is...

$$23,863.82

That is incredible! Way to go everyone! :applause:

Sharon, thank you, it was the least I could do to help.