• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

$100
(worship)

Looks like Justin left town...so I'll declare you the ^^

I suggest you check out the Avatars that he's been torturing Buzzetta with...or perhaps a nice Wonder Woman would work;) ;)?

:sorry:

Fell asleep before I could even declare a ^^

Thank you rodan! :applause: Enjoy!

I just made a sale post in Mixed section I will put them up in here as well. I will donate 100% of the proceeds. I'll try auction style with a BIN for the whole combo lot I will split shipping w/winner . I will also throw in some quality reader comics

Call it BIN $175 for the LOT 100% donation. DO I HEAR 5 Bucks?????

Robotech lot

robotech_zpshnvis4cj.jpg

robotech%204_zpsxj1lu3ag.jpg

robotech%205_zpszsufvnyr.jpg

sentinals%201_zpsmcmvr9bb.jpg

sentinals%202_zpsuwaartdw.jpg

Bonus Graphic Novel @ VF

bobo_zpsa54mqfxy.jpg

Edgar Rice Burrows lot 15 books

erb%20c%20lot_zpsnjgrweig.jpg

erb%20d%20lot_zpsavedlxbf.jpg

erb%20e%20lot_zps5jbs2xee.jpg

rice%20b_zpsre3weva5.jpg

rice%20c_zpsrtqvgixp.jpg

Robert E, Howard and Conan lot 7 books 6 books have a cool little fold out poster plus a bonus

conan_zpsczqctabs.jpg

conan%202_zpsokuwe42j.jpg

Bonus @ F

nan_zpsokfgx3bq.jpg

Hi all :) We made it to Disney yesterday and were quite surprised when we got off the bus from the airport to find two people from the resort waiting for us with balloons and telling us we were the guests of the day!

Working off a tablet so I'll work on how to get pictures up.

A generous person also donated some pins and my daughter is now on a mission to get more lol.

Hi all :) We made it to Disney yesterday and were quite surprised when we got off the bus from the airport to find two people from the resort waiting for us with balloons and telling us we were the guests of the day!

A generous person also donated some pins and my daughter is now on a mission to get more lol.

This is awesome! :applause:

Now that is awesome! God Bless that you have a good time and just know that there are many of us praying for you.

I just made a sale post in Mixed section I will put them up in here as well. I will donate 100% of the proceeds. I'll try auction style with a BIN for the whole combo lot I will split shipping w/winner . I will also throw in some quality reader comics

Call it BIN $175 for the LOT 100% donation. DO I HEAR 5 Bucks?????

Robotech lot

robotech_zpshnvis4cj.jpg

robotech%204_zpsxj1lu3ag.jpg

robotech%205_zpszsufvnyr.jpg

sentinals%201_zpsmcmvr9bb.jpg

sentinals%202_zpsuwaartdw.jpg

Bonus Graphic Novel @ VF

bobo_zpsa54mqfxy.jpg

Edgar Rice Burrows lot 15 books

erb%20c%20lot_zpsnjgrweig.jpg

erb%20d%20lot_zpsavedlxbf.jpg

erb%20e%20lot_zps5jbs2xee.jpg

rice%20b_zpsre3weva5.jpg

rice%20c_zpsrtqvgixp.jpg

Robert E, Howard and Conan lot 7 books 6 books have a cool little fold out poster plus a bonus

conan_zpsczqctabs.jpg

conan%202_zpsokuwe42j.jpg

Bonus @ F

nan_zpsokfgx3bq.jpg

Did someone pick this up? If not :takeit: for the full $175

+1 :headbang:

+1 :headbang:

Sounds great! Have a wonderful time. (thumbs u

Agreed...

It was very nice to read that!