• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

RECAP

Page 4

Poison Ivy art by Peter Steigerwald $100 Free US shipping.

Page 6

Atlas-Seaboard Lot $100 SHIPPED (split outside CONUS)

Page 14

Smurfs first appearance set - Spirou 1071 & 1072. VG or so condition. $360 shipped.

Page 21

Green Hornet #1 Dynamic Forces Negative Variant. CGC 9.8 SS John Cassaday. $40 Free US shipping.

Sex #1 CGC 9.8 ECCC variant. 2 copies available. $30 each or both for $50. Free US shipping.

Page 29

Batman Archive #3, Probably first edition sealed 1994. $40 shipped US Media Mail.

Wonder Woman Archives #1, First Edition. Sealed with some tears in the cellophane. $100 shipped US Priority.

The Fantastic Four Vol #2, 2nd edition sealed. $20 shipped US Media Mail.

DC Comics Presents #49 NM- $65 Shipped

Page 31

Image Firsts: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.6. 2 available. $50 each US shipping included.

Page 35

Batman Hardcover book lot of 2. $50 shipped.

Page 37

Walking Dead #9 CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman $350. Free US shipping, $15 credit towards international.

Batman Adventures 12 x 2 copies- German Reprint. Not the best copies. $80 for both shipped worldwide.

Page 39

Inhumans #1 $90 shipped in the US. International please PM first.

Page 41

Final Fantasy VII art x2 by Bill Dinh (board member BillytheKidd). Cloud (11x17) & Tifa (10x14).

$80 shipped for the pair to the US

Page 46

Original art page from Spike Mulligan #5 page 6 for $50

Page 48

Crow 1 first print CGC 9.2 SS Signed by James O'Barr. $200. Free US shipping, $10 international credit.

TMNT 33 First Turtle variant CGC 9.8. Limited to 500 copies. Features Eastman's first TMNT sketch. $100. Free US shipping, $10 international credit.

Page 51

Strange Tales 167 FN+ $25 shippedSOLD to Ameri

Page 52

Fantastic Four Lot 1 #151/163/216 Vg/Vg+. $10 shipped or all 3 FF lots for $25 shipped.

Fantastic Four Lot 2 #169/179/193 Fine/Fine+ range $12 shipped or all 3 FF lots for $25 shipped.

Fantastic Four Lot 3 #220/222/223 mid-grade books $8 shipped or all 3 FF lots for $25 shipped.

Marvel Super-Action #18 VG range $10 shipped

Superman #227 reader copy $5 shipped

**** Take the two above books (MSA 18 & Supes 227) for $12 shipped

Page 55

4 DC prestige books $14. Free CONUS shipping.

Page 56

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #28 Classic Bruce Lee Painted Cover. Fine/Very Fine $50. Free US shipping.

Page 58

Harley Quinn by Mark Brooks, inks and finishes by Chris Ivy, 11x17 $100. Free US shipping.

---------------------------------------------------------

Katheryn's wishlist...

If you want do something, but don't have anything to donate, or the time...there are some very inexpensive items on here, especially if you have prime or know someone who does.

A few people asked, so I'm posting it again:)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3MT2B1IV58SIH/ref=cm_wl_huc_view

The reprint books seem to have all gone, so I went through my shelves and found some nice ones. I'm listing the sealed copies when I had one because I just read them anyway, so I keep the "used ones" these are all new or look like new.

Batman Archive #3, Also sealed and I’m fairly certain this is a first, dated 1994. The first Riddler is a hot, hot book, read it here for $40 shipped media in the US, all to Richard. Out of the US, pm me.

20150412_122348.jpg

20150412_122355.jpg

:takeit:

The reprint books seem to have all gone, so I went through my shelves and found some nice ones. I'm listing the sealed copies when I had one because I just read them anyway, so I keep the "used ones" these are all new or look like new.

Batman Archive #3, Also sealed and I’m fairly certain this is a first, dated 1994. The first Riddler is a hot, hot book, read it here for $40 shipped media in the US, all to Richard. Out of the US, pm me.

OK, but NO bear;) even if you are in Ill;)

Thanks... :foryou:

Spectacular Spider-Man (magazine) 1 (GD) and 2 (VG-). Both books have handwritten dates on front cover. Both would benefit from a press. Both have seen better days. That being said, issue 2 is arguably one of the best Goblin stories with fantastic artwork by John Romita, which is even more impressive given the larger format.

Not sure what these are worth, so how about $40 shipped on the pair...?

IMG_2452_zpsjww7tlxm.jpg

Bumped for Sha!

My heart goes out to Richard and his family :foryou:

Toasty Toon Tumblers Pack

4 glasses, 2 shot glasses, 3 Mega Mega magnets. Choice of a Marvel or DC set.

2 1 set available

$60 shipped in the US, all of it going to the family

Conan 37 CGC 9.8, white pages

Neal Adams cover and art, the very first book I ever subbed

$200 shipped in the US, all of it going to the family

Miracle Man 1 (WW Portland exclusive)

CGC 9.8, white pages

Signed by Neal Adams

$100 shipped in the US, all of it going to the family

Mystery Convention Exclusive Pack

A mix of books from conventions like SDCC and ECCC. Easily $200 worth of book in this pack.

$100 shipped in the US, all of it going to the family

All items come with a pack of Upcycle Comic Buttons. Additional donation going to the family.

I'll add these two slabs. I will split the sale on them, 50% to Richard. I will cover shipping to the US and offer $10 credit towards anywhere else.

Crow 1 first print CGC 9.2 SS Signed by James O'Barr. $200.

th_Crow1SS92_zps56ef5189.jpg

TMNT 33 First Turtle variant CGC 9.8. Limited to 500 copies. Very cool variant featuring Eastman's first TMNT sketch. $100.

th_001_zpsbdlzm3ep.jpg

Let's try these at 20% off.

For those wondering what to do...

Kathryn has a great wish list set up and from what I've read, she really enjoys receiving the Amazon boxes! :D

Amazon boxes on their way!

She's going to be very happy, I'm sure :)(worship)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3MT2B1IV58SIH/ref=cm_wl_huc_view

For those wondering what to do...

Kathryn has a great wish list set up and from what I've read, she really enjoys receiving the Amazon boxes! :D

Amazon boxes on their way!

You now have a new nickname..."teddy bear ".