• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION

744 posts in this topic

Normally now is when I put in some bids. Doesn't look like I have much to bid on given the current level some books I'm interested in are already at.

the whiz 1 is already past the max I'm willing to pay...c'est la vie

Almost everything I was interested in has gone way past the max I'm willing to pay.

So what are we to do now :cry:

Well, the CC auction is just 5 days away. :headbang:

:sumo:

I just added another view.

That just drives up prices! :baiting:

Drives up prices for you guys, you mean! I'm out already. Call them punishment views. :devil:

I threw in one more last sec internet bid...but that's it!

Just going to sit there and let the live bidding happen with no bids?! That will take more willpower than I posses!

I threw in one more last sec internet bid...but that's it...until the live bidding when I throw the kitchen sink at Whiz 2 (1) and crush all comers. BWAHAHAHA!

FTFY! (thumbs u

I sadly bowed out on that book a LONG time ago. Come on Rick you know that book is gonna have a big bounce :)

I threw in one more last sec internet bid...but that's it!

Just going to sit there and let the live bidding happen with no bids?! That will take more willpower than I posses!

yep.

lol I love that my mother knows when HA auctions are about to start so I get texts that say "Dad wants you to know that selling plasma is always an option" like 5 minutes before noon....

lol I love that my mother knows when HA auctions are about to start so I get texts that say "Dad wants you to know that selling plasma is always an option" like 5 minutes before noon....

lol

Wait, Do you know what they pay? hm