• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION

744 posts in this topic

Jennifer looks different with glasses

That strand of hair was really troubling her for a bit. Glad she got it out of the way. lol

Although it did add to the naughty librarian look. hm

Sitting here with almost nothing on my bid list and when two books I want come up, my bids don't go through. Poo.

America's Best #11?

Nah, just the Blue Beetles. If someone here picked them up, send me a PM.

How was that Flash 14 a 9.6? A lot of wear at the top of the book and the upper right corner.

Because it came from the Church Collection? I have no clue how that book was graded so high.

I think I could put "Mile High" on an LL Bean catalog and HA would get $2,000 for it.

:takeit:

Wait, was that a joke? hm

I think I could put "Mile High" on an LL Bean catalog and HA would get $2,000 for it.

:takeit:

Wait, was that a joke? hm

As long as you can cover the BP ....

How was that Flash 14 a 9.6? A lot of wear at the top of the book and the upper right corner.

Because it came from the Church Collection? I have no clue how that book was graded so high.

I think those scuffs are on the holder. I've held that book unslabbed and it is absolutely gorgeous. Maybe the prettiest book in the entire run.