• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

While trying to restore order to my PB albums, I noticed that these two constitute a run.

Boy.jpg

Boy.jpg

Tough set to complete due to the mail order number 2 I'm sure. Bragging rights on this run Tony! :applause:

On 4/24/2017 at 3:24 PM, sagii said:
On 4/24/2017 at 1:28 PM, Sqeggs said:

While trying to restore order to my PB albums, I noticed that these two constitute a run.

Boy.jpg

Boy.jpg

Tough set to complete due to the mail order number 2 I'm sure. Bragging rights on this run Tony! :applause:

Thanks.  The BE 2 is not quite as tough as some of the other Harvey mail order books.  As Marty Mann used to point out, the Stuntman 3 is almost never seen and Flash Gordon 5 many not even exist, although some of the OA does (or maybe just the cover?).

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

My favorite short run 1950's war comics or otherwise  !!! just learning how to post a photo's again hope to improve, but had to throw this up here i love me some "WAR FURY"

DSCN3526 - Edited (1).jpg

Nice set!

11 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

And one more for good measure... Both just awsome covers!

comcannonball1_zps6ql8nxst.jpg

comcannonball2_zpspoytwgzh.jpg

Since there was an issue 2, Crash Kid must have survived punching Death in the nose in issue 1.  But since there was no issue 3, I guess his encounter with the Devil may not have gone so well. hm