• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2023 at 7:01 PM, Black Bat said:

I was going to pull these out of their bags but realized I'm out of tape :shiftyeyes:

Haven’t used tape for well over 15 years! I just tuck the flap inside the back. If it’s stiff Mylar, I take a scissor and cut the sides of the flap at a 45 degree (or less) angle so it fits.

On 4/23/2023 at 6:00 PM, Jayman said:

Haven’t used tape for well over 15 years! I just tuck the flap inside the back. If it’s stiff Mylar, I take a scissor and cut the sides of the flap at a 45 degree (or less) angle so it fits.

Interesting.  I live by the ocean so I'm obsessed with keeping out as much humid air as possible, so drop in a few sheets of micro chamber and I seal them them air tight- not sure how much it helps, but its fun and I sleep better...

On 4/24/2023 at 12:13 AM, Black Bat said:

Interesting.  I live by the ocean so I'm obsessed with keeping out as much humid air as possible, so drop in a few sheets of micro chamber and I seal them them air tight- not sure how much it helps, but its fun and I sleep better...

I’m here on the Jersey coast and have my books in a cool humidity controlled room with no problems. I do have a lot with microchamber paper but have run out. I need to order more.