• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

My favorite short run 1950's war comics or otherwise  !!! just learning how to post a photo's again hope to improve, but had to throw this up here i love me some "WAR FURY"

DSCN3526 - Edited (1).jpg

Great set. I know the arguments and 'point' of keeping books raw, but sometimes a slab can make a group of books look so purdy :x

On 4/25/2017 at 11:24 PM, Hap Hazard said:

Another long run, Tormented one and two

tormented 1 001.jpg

tormented 2 001.jpg

Once overheard a collector at a show asking every dealer for Tormented comics. Someone told me that the guy was obsessed with the title and bought all he could...

Edited by BOOT

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

And one more for good measure... Both just awsome covers!

comcannonball1_zps6ql8nxst.jpg

comcannonball2_zpspoytwgzh.jpg

Great covers! Crash Kid couldn't wait for the flying taxi to get him to the fight so he leaped ahead...

6 hours ago, BOOT said:

Once overheard a collector at a show asking every dealer for Tormented comics. Someone told me that the guy was obsessed with the title and bought all he could...

Trying to corner the "Tormented" market  he was lol

but seriously that flying trapeze cover is downright SCARY !!

10 hours ago, AJD said:

I can add a few to this thread now Photobucket is back up. The EC New Direction titles aren't scarce, but it took a little while to find the right copies all the same.

EC%20groups%20004_zpssfzyvkgt.jpg

Aces_High_group_zpsb31284b2.jpg

Valor_group_zps72b7a018.jpg

I don't seem to have photographed Impact! or Incredible Science Fiction. I must remedy that.

This one isn't New Direction, but is a great little run

EC%20groups%20007_zps4zslzent.jpg

Welcome to the party Andrew :applause: EC greatness there, amazing covers all around!