• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

:applause:

Could you tell us where you found them? Dealer / auction / elsewhere?

From fellow collectors, many moons ago.

Since you're answering questions about them...

can I have them? Please? Pretty please?

lol

You don't really want them. They don't even have color pages...

lol

You don't really want them. They don't even have color pages...

I do. :)

Joe, Steve & Ryan :hi: thanks for the posts. I agree these are cool books and the #37 that Brian just won is just so clean and sharp, had to pull mine out for a closer inspection!

I wish Mad Mings would be the new pre-Robin Tecs - prices and demand on those is crazy! I only have one pre-Robin Tec, though I do have a couple pre-Batman Tecs laying around. For me, "pre" means pre-superhero! (:

This is still my favorite thread - all the cool photos and still learning new things about Centaurs after all these years!

Mr. Boot hats off you you, Mr. Advanced Collector, (worship)

I posted these a while back in the 1930s thread, but maybe they should also take a trot in the Centaur corral.

Thanks for the compliment. Coming from you it's high praise indeed! But compared to many here I'm a newbie, and until I get one of those Mad Ming covers I'm just a novice.

But compared to many here I'm a newbie, and until I get one of those Mad Ming covers I'm just a novice.

Bunky knows his Centaurs (Church :applause:)! Mad Ming cvrs can be addicting. But those Little Giants are tough! They're definitely a more advanced collector's territory! Nice books (if you ever want to sell the LGMF #1, let me know)! :shy:

Mr. Boot hats off you you, Mr. Advanced Collector, (worship)

I posted these a while back in the 1930s thread, but maybe they should also take a trot in the Centaur corral.

Thanks for the compliment. Coming from you it's high praise indeed! But compared to many here I'm a newbie, and until I get one of those Mad Ming covers I'm just a novice.

come on Mr. Boot, :makepoint: I seen your posts around these parts, Many 1930's cool books you have ! Very impressive stuff, and many differant genres. (worship)

Jeff, sweet Mings doh!

Thanks Brian. Your sharp #37 made me pull out my mini-run to check them out! They are just too cool. My #37 is not as nice are your Pinnacle Hill, but I'm happy to have it!

Jeff,

Your 36 looks like a pretty book and one of my personal favs :applause: Anbody, know who has the Church copy?

Jeff,

Your 36 looks like a pretty book and one of my personal favs :applause: Anbody, know who has the Church copy?

#36 has always been a favorite of mine too! Have no idea who owns the Church, but I'm sure it's one sharp book!