• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

centaurgs208c.jpg

:applause: That #2 just shot to the top of my WTB list. Ive never seen that one before!

Great books Rick! (thumbs u

we would have to ask Win what the Windex on that is, but it is the only copy (outside of the usual suspects) I have ever seen...

It's vastly tougher than #1. I score the first issue a "10" (one of the most common Centaurs of all) and the second issue a "24" (tougher than average for a Centaur, although a good distance from the toughest tier).

there you have it, right from the originators computer...

win, did you ever put a star and star ranger index together?

It's vastly tougher than #1. I score the first issue a "10" (one of the most common Centaurs of all) and the second issue a "24" (tougher than average for a Centaur, although a good distance from the toughest tier).

there you have it, right from the originators computer...

win, did you ever put a star and star ranger index together?

(thumbs u Thanks for the info!

Well I was lucky enough to pick up a copy less than two hours after seeing one for the first time. :banana:

Whoever said love at first site doesn't exist is crazy! :luhv:

aMAZADVFUNNIES2.jpg

:applause:

I got these coverless Funny Pages a few years ago, they went into a box, my warehouse was moved a year ago, and these resurfaced while going thru boxes prepping for Wondercon. I was wondering if any one knew the number and month year date for each of these gems. Mucho Thanks

This first one has its back cover:

FunnyPages-B.jpg

FunnyPages-B-BACK.jpg

and this one is completely coverless with a tiny part of its front cover hanging like a chad at the top staple

FunnyPages-A.jpg

with the first page of The Clock story scanned here

FunnyPages-A-Clock.jpg

Robert Beerbohm

www.BLBcomics.com

ebay Store: BLB COMICS