• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

That's quite a few good looking Centaurs, Tec27! :applause:

Bob,

That second Funny Pages is Vol.1 #11.

Gator:

Great collection of books. The #37 is the Larson also?

yep, the 37 is the Larson copy :cloud9:

Bob,

That second Funny Pages is Vol.1 #11.

Gator:

Great collection of books. The #37 is the Larson also?

Funny Pages 1/11.....Larson copy of this clever cover.....

:takeit:

Rick, You have picked up some sensational Centaur books in the last few weeks. I think it's incredible and much kudos to you, for picking up such a fantastic collection!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

thanks J...

sometimes, it seems, with centaurs, the only copy available is a HG ped...I am not, by nature a high grade guy (nor ped), but, I am also not, by nature, "patient" lol

Rick, You have picked up some sensational Centaur books in the last few weeks. I think it's incredible and much kudos to you, for picking up such a fantastic collection!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

thanks J...

sometimes, it seems, with centaurs, the only copy available is a HG ped...I am not, by nature a high grade guy (nor ped), but, I am also not, by nature, "patient" lol

Ah....you now have uncovered how I got into Larsons.....many comic magazine/centaurs i sought were this thing called "larson copy"...this is back in the early 80s. I then became a Larson addict from that taste.....jb

Jon and Others:

I just picked up nice copies of Super Dooper Comics 1 and 2 (Able 1946). Clearly they are reprints of what appear to be early Centaurs. Does anyone know what books these reprints are from? # 1 has an appearance of the Clock...

They have paper covers and are 32 pages. I'm trying to avoiding scanning the interiors...

Thanks!

--Gary

thanks J...

Ah....you now have uncovered how I got into Larsons.....many comic magazine/centaurs i sought were this thing called "larson copy"...this is back in the early 80s. I then became a Larson addict from that taste.....jb

I am sensing the same thing!

Jon and Others:

I just picked up nice copies of Super Dooper Comics 1 and 2 (Able 1946). Clearly they are reprints of what appear to be early Centaurs. Does anyone know what books these reprints are from? # 1 has an appearance of the Clock...

They have paper covers and are 32 pages. I'm trying to avoiding scanning the interiors...

Thanks!

--Gary

I would have to see the insides. Remember The Clock continued in Crack Comics by Quality. jon

Hi Crowzilla

Thanks for the numberID - twas later than i thought

any body have ideas on the first one i posted of that couplet a couple pages back?

, just got back a couple days ago from time in California following a good Wondercon in San Francisco wherein i always meet up with a ton of long time friends as well as make new ones

Robert Beerbohm

www.BLBcomics.com

eBay store: BLB COMICS

Jon and Others:

Thanks!

--Gary

I would have to see the insides. Remember The Clock continued in Crack Comics by Quality. jon

I'm convinced this is very early Centaur, Jon. I'll photo/scan soon. Do you have these books?

Jon and Others:

Thanks!

--Gary

I'm convinced this is very early Centaur, Jon. I'll photo/scan soon. Do you have these books?

I do not have the sooper dooper, but do have all the centaurs (the early Clocks were either Ultem - Ullman Temerson or Comic Magazine Co. Also got to help Bob B. id his book....jon