• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Art vs. Comic Books - Wall Street Analysis

209 posts in this topic

Major K,

Why so much interest in my collection ? -- you dont even like OA,...no craftsmanship and all if I recall your argument. Go stick with your silly books,...you dont DESERVE fine wine like OA.

Ah, sweet, mentally deficient Destro... I DO like OA. I have many, many pieces. I've told you this before, my boy! Try to keep your fabrications and wild distortions of truth straight, won't you?

I'm not, however, convinced that you own ANY of the pieces you claim to, particularly in light of the fact that you won't give me a simple "yes" or "no" answer... AND the fact that you seem to own EVERYONE'S "grail" pieces.

Even that horrid Kitty Pryde sketch from Beyonder's sig line.

Im scared if I admit it that THUGS like the whack jobs on this site will break into my home.,.....so...NO COMMENT !

But your home is protected by a moat. mphs05.jpg

NO COMMENT !!!!

I'm not surprised.

It's funny, I've always wondered how THIS message board of ALL on the web has evaded the "I've Got That" variety of troll. You know, the bawdy liar who feels so secure in his internet anonymity that he will make absurd claims about his vast personal wealth/collection/etc...

Now, after all these many long years, we've got one. Lucky us.

Im scared if I admit it that THUGS like the whack jobs on this site will break into my home.,.....so...NO COMMENT !

But your home is protected by a moat. mphs05.jpg

Dice, I'm SO glad you caught the original text of his message! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

EDIT: Never mind. Destro isn't intellectually sophisticated enough to realize how stupid his original statement is. I gave him too much credit.

ok,...Major K,

Post 3 pieces of OA that YOU own,..and I will answer ANY 3 Q's you have !

I have several nice pieces of art, and am always looking for Bronze Age FF art, specifically by Perez or Sandman 50 pages. What have you got?

ok,...Major K,

Post 3 pieces of OA that YOU own,..and I will answer ANY 3 Q's you have !

27_laughing.gif I've posted them a number of times before!

Here's two that I have scans for and one that I just purchased this afternoon, actually:

justiceleague13-14.jpg

(Just purchased today! Love that Rocket Red!)

991928708.jpg

991929009.jpg

Now, do you own the OA cover art for WW 199 as you claimed?

Do you own the OA for that awful Kitty Pryde sketch from Beyonder's sig line as you claimed?

Are you claiming ownership of all those other "classic" covers that you were posting earlier in the thread?

Major K,

Why so much interest in my collection ? -- you dont even like OA,...no craftsmanship and all if I recall your argument. Go stick with your silly books,...you dont DESERVE fine wine like OA.

I like OA !!,....what do you own?

Any of your scans belong to you ??

popcorn.gif

No offense,..but those 3 images DO NOT merit 3 questions,.....but,..in the interest of good-will I will answer your Q,...

Nope,...I do not own the WW,..I was yankin' Greggyb![#@$%!!!] chain.

I held up my end of the bargain, now it's your turn. Answer my questions.

I really would like to Major K,...

but geez,....I show you a collection of OA,..worthy of a KING,..a good deed in-itself,...and you show me ????

I provide visual entertainment galore,..and then you question the very manner in which I provide it ?

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who

I graciously show treasures to and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.