• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Art vs. Comic Books - Wall Street Analysis

209 posts in this topic

I really would like to Major K,...

but geez,....I show you a collection of OA,..worthy of a KING,..a good deed in-itself,...and you show me ????

I provide visual entertainment galore,..and then you question the very manner in which I provide it ?

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who

I graciously show treasures to and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

Okay. So you're a liar. Thanks for the laughs, loser!

I'm going to go clip my toe-nails now,..... screwy.gif

I'm eating a peanutbutter sandwitch. yeahok.gif

Really ?!? Grape or Strawberry ?? popcorn.gif

Grape. Do you think I should make a poll about which is better? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm going to go clip my toe-nails now,..... screwy.gif

I'm eating a peanutbutter sandwitch. yeahok.gif

Really ?!? Grape or Strawberry ?? popcorn.gif

Grape. Do you think I should make a poll about which is better? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gifWhy not,...beats this garbage !!! yay.gif

"approximately $250 a year"

doesn't sound like a lot for $50K in coverage.

and $1,000 a year for a $200K collection doesn't seem like so much either (especially if you have monety to burn for a $200K collection!)

If you've got a $200K comic art collection, you probably have some other nice stuff in the house and probably a nice house too. That needs insurance.

"approximately $250 a year"

doesn't sound like a lot for $50K in coverage.

and $1,000 a year for a $200K collection doesn't seem like so much either (especially if you have monety to burn for a $200K collection!)

If you've got a $200K comic art collection, you probably have some other nice stuff in the house and probably a nice house too. That needs insurance.

Most original art collectors use CIA insurance (www.collectinsure.com). They are very responsive, and I know of a few people who had items stolen or lost, and they were reimbursed 100% within 2 weeks. Very quick and hassle-free.

Cost for insuring 200K worth of art or comics..... 660.00 per annum.

And, they cover your art when you ship it (so you don't have to buy insurance at the post office), when you display it (at conventions, exhibits, etc.), etc.

By the way, since Collectibles Insurance Agency insures comic art but won't insure "fine art" (I had this discussion with them a year or two ago when trying to insure some pieces that fall into a grey area), does that mean comic art is a collectible and not fine art? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gee, I wondered when some 'genius' would simply right click the image and find out where the link was coming from,...only 18 hours !!!! Kudos !!!!!

We all know where you got the images. We are not as inbred as your parents are.