• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Art vs. Comic Books - Wall Street Analysis

209 posts in this topic

Why does Doctor Doom fight FF ?

Why does the Green Goblen battle Spider-man ?

Why does Magneto continually go after the X-Men ?

Most therapists would say it is because they are emotionally insecure.

$660 for $200K of coverage sounds pretty reasonable, not that i have a clue

need to ponder this. could probably put together an inventory of the more expensive stuff. i'll be way under $200K even under the most optimistic estimates.

they don't seem to cover jewelry. oh well. that premium on my wife's engagement ring kills me every year.

Speaking for myself, I started collecting original art in the late 80s early 90s and to this day still pick up the ones that catch my eye. On the same note I also collect comics and have been doing it since the ;late 60s early 70s.

To come on here and share your opinions and views about OA to me is great, but to come here and act like a total tool and shove your opinions down others throat 893naughty-thumb.gif, and name calling theatrics, no need for that .

One day a scorpion was walking along the riverbank trying to find a way to get across the river that separated him from his desired location when he came across a frog sitting alongside the riverbank. The scorpion walked up to the frog and asked the frog if he would take him across the river by giving him a ride on his back. The frog quickly replied, "no he would not give the scorpion a ride." The scorpion then asked him why he would not give the ride. The frog replied, "because Mr. Scorpion if I were to give you a ride on my back we would only get half the way across and you would sting me and then I would drown." Quickly the scorpion replied, "but Mr. Frog, if I stung you then you would drown and if you drown then I would drown also. The frog thought for a minute and then said, "I guess you're right, then I will give you a ride." The scorpion jumps on the frogs back and they start crossing the river. Half way across the river the scorpion just drills the frog with his stinger. The frog immediately starts to panic as he feels the venom race through his veins and he quickly begins to become paralyzed. Just as he is taking his last breath and about to go down, the frog looks at the scorpion and asks "but why?" The scorpion replies, "because that is my nature".

yo, the images are fine. it's that bloody music, which keeps me from being able to listen to the radio and read the thread at the same time

721193-mute.JPG

screwy.gif