• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Art vs. Comic Books - Wall Street Analysis

209 posts in this topic

yo, the images are fine. it's that bloody music, which keeps me from being able to listen to the radio and read the thread at the same time

721193-mute.JPG

screwy.gif
frustrated.gif
Hope you go into sudden death again and lose! poke2.gif

Gee, I wondered when some 'genius' would simply right click the image and find out where the link was coming from,...only 18 hours !!!! Kudos !!!!!

I just wanted to see your insufficiently_thoughtful_person [#@$%!!!] admit that you were lying for the sole purpose of looking cool on an internet message board.

It takes a lot to look as lame as you do among a group like this. Congratulations?

Too little ,..too late !

I had you barking like a little [#@$%!!!] dog,...

"tell me,..tell me,..bark,..bark"

It was pathetic !

Do you sit around and wonder why no one likes you, or do you justify your lack of companions and friends to yourself with increasingly deluded fits of egotism?

But to address your point with respect to 'insurance carrying costs',..negligible when you're makinh over 35% - 100% on your investment,...year over year.
Ah Mithrilman,

You only reveal to the board that you are not only a bad thinker, but your math skills are comparable to a baboon. I don't want you in my oa hobby anyways. You dumbas$.

Destro

And with great thinkers, leaders, and communicators like this at the forefront of the OA world, who can doubt it's continued success?

Heartened, I hope you realize what a bad name this guy is giving your original art board.

And I have no idea why this guy insists on calling me Gilligan. screwy.gif

Can someone show me how $10,000 @ 100% per year does not get you $10.24 M in 10 years.......

You forgot to subtract postage expenses for the art you're flipping. yay.gif

How does it feel having a chain that is so easily yanked, Major K ?

Must suck havin' a skin so thin.

But you always have your funny books, right ?

Are you a big "PM Dawn" fan? I read your posts and the phrase "reality used to be a friend of mine" always comes to mind...

But maybe you were never friends to begin with?

Ah well....nevermind. Guess I'll just keep collecting these silly comic books instead. confused-smiley-013.gif

If you want to buy another Byrne piece, I have one for you. Let me take a picture of it in the next few days and I'll post it for you. It's a page from Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2 #9, where Spider-Man rescues the guy from the burning building. Pretty cool stuff!

Stop replying to me ......

your friggin embarrassing yourself !

yankaward.gif

By "chain yanking" you mean "outright lying", I assume. I'm merely protecting the here who can't see through the fabrications and false representations of imbecilic poseurs like yourself.