• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,643 posts in this topic

Was originally bidding on the 7.0. Was outbid. Only had to pay a couple bucks more for this 7.5:

I hate when that happens. Maybe you can trade it for the 7.0. :kidaround:

Was originally bidding on the 7.0. Was outbid. Only had to pay a couple bucks more for this 7.5:

I hate when that happens. Maybe you can trade it for the 7.0. :kidaround:

The 7.0 had off-white pages. Could be the better page quality gave that one a bump (shrug) However, there was a long crease by the bottom staple which made me stay low bidder on that one.

TOTU43.jpg

lol

guess who the bidder was on the 7.0

I actually passed on the 7.5 because I thought the centering and eye appeal was better on the 7.0 than the 7.5. Both books were nice though.

TOTU43.jpg

lol

guess who the bidder was on the 7.0

I actually passed on the 7.5 because I thought the centering and eye appeal was better on the 7.0 than the 7.5. Both books were nice though.

That is truly funny. lol I agree with you. I originally bid on the 7.0 because of the pq and the price was lower. The 7.5 just kinda fell in my lap and seemed like a deal. Already have my slab cracker ready for the book.

Congratulations on a great collection! What a run.

I have never seen that 2, and I have to say that is an absolutely beautiful Ditko cover. Stunning futuristic seen in the background, and a robot to boot!

Here's my TOS 1-25 (26-38 are the 12-centers)...

Wonderful run Tom. I never get tired of looking at those beauts!

Thanks 40sJohn, JohnT, johnenock and AtlasFan (for a minute there I thought only people named John were allowed to reply to my post... lol )

I went after the 1-38 run as it seemed the most obtainable for the pre-superhero...took the better part of 2 years biding my time...but I have to admit every time I see other pre-superhero JIM, TTA, ST etc especially Kirby and Ditko covers I feel the "pull" to start picking up some of those great issues...I could see that happening over time...gotta luv the sci-fi/monster/pre-superhero! :headbang: