• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

With regards to the SA, this is not my first transgression in the thread. Should I create a different thread for the '"tweeners? Should I post it in GA or SA? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've been thinking of starting a Ducks thread, but wasn't sure where to put it, as they run from GA to modern day. So in the general forum? GA? SA? thoughts, recommendations?

I vote GA for Ducks as I think you'll find collectors who are into that are more likely to be into the Ducks.

Whevever you put 'em, I'll contribute.

Isn't your scanner broken? yeahok.gif

With regards to the SA, this is not my first transgression in the thread. Should I create a different thread for the '"tweeners? Should I post it in GA or SA? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've been thinking of starting a Ducks thread, but wasn't sure where to put it, as they run from GA to modern day. So in the general forum? GA? SA? thoughts, recommendations?

I vote GA for Ducks as I think you'll find collectors who are into that are more likely to be into the Ducks.

Whevever you put 'em, I'll contribute.

Isn't your scanner broken? yeahok.gif

Scanner's still broken, but I was able to scan a few of my ducks before it went down.

Tim, sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't put it in the general section cause it'd be buried too quickly. I agree with Adam that the GA thread is the best. The duck fans are all mostly Barks fans and he is primarily a GA artist.

By the way, I'm hoping they pin your 10 cent thread. It is the best.

Joe

I agree with Adam that the GA thread is the best. The duck fans are all mostly Barks fans and he is primarily a GA artist.

Yup, done already! Check it out!

By the way, I'm hoping they pin your 10 cent thread. It is the best.

Joe

Thanks, it's been a lot of fun and everybody's contributions have been greatly appreciated. Sometimes the squeaky wheel is successful in getting Arch to pin threads, he finally did it in the Marketplace with the eBay IDs, after numerous bumps.

Wow! Nice copy, you should probably be expecting to receive a PM from BleekerBob any moment now! What do you and Doug grade it at?

BleekerBob doesn't buy restored books, I don't think. He also doesn't like writing.

Still, a sweet book!