• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,636 posts in this topic

736906-CongoBill5.jpg

736906-CongoBill5.jpg.73051b6359d5a13900380e1bedf5242c.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

Not yet cloud9.gif

Bummer. I have never seen B&B25 above VG. It's a pretty common book in VG or below, but above that? Not so common. confused-smiley-013.gif

As for the rest of your books, cloud9.gifcloud9.gifhail.gif

Here's a book that is right up there with Adventure 210 and Action 242 in level of difficulty to obtain for us Super-family collectors. I am glad to have a copy even this nice. First appearance of Metallo:

sb49.jpg

sooo, someone mentioned B&B#25, so I dug mine out and figured Id post it here. Its the best I was ever offerred, or ever seen, but, as hard as it is to find, I have to think there are a few more out there in comparable or better shape buried somewhere. This copy's problems are in the upper left corner and spine edge. Otherwise its glossy, and very solid with clean sharp edges.

737214-BB25.jpg

737214-BB25.jpg.18f0eb7af33758e9a026eb21a27fd5c2.jpg

Edited by aman619

sooo, someone mentioned B&B#25, so I dug mine out and figured Id post it here. Its the best I was ever offerred, or ever seen, but, as hard as it is to find, I have to think there are a few more out there in comparable or better shape buried somewhere. This copy's problems are in the upper left corner and spine edge. Otherwise its glossy, and very solid with clean sharp edges.

737214-BB25.jpg

Very Nice copy.... thumbsup2.gif

did FFB PM you, yet?!?!? grin.gif

here is a decent midgrade (mostly on the higher end) run of JLA from dec 1960 to nov 1961...........as almost always, purchased by me from Sid's Luncheonette in Orange, NJ. #2 - always liked this cover, except for dopey Aquaman......

1111762494556_JLA_002.jpg