• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Yes it is restored. Doug grades it as a 7.5, it has beautiful page quality and just a outstanding copy. I am very pleased with it and is one of my favourite comics in my collection. cool.gif

Yes it is restored. Doug grades it as a 7.5, it has beautiful page quality and just a outstanding copy. I am very pleased with it and is one of my favourite comics in my collection. cool.gif

Do you know who restored it? Nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

lotta blue painting on the spine...

Yes, among other things. I think that copy was cleaned and pressed too.

You guys are good! It never even occurred to me to look at a scan that closely for resto.

i've got a soft spot for covers with rainbows. i used to have a prism as a kid and i got the biggest kick out of splitting visible light into the different wavelengths.

744632-Superman101.jpg

744632-Superman101.jpg.0e9268dd4fadde0a2df355c410e1560f.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

i've got a soft spot for covers with rainbows. i used to have a prism as a kid and i got the biggest kick out of splitting visible light into the different wavelengths.

744632-Superman101.jpg

Damn you Adam...I need that issue! hail.gif893whatthe.gif

What a cool cover! I gotta get me one of those! thumbsup2.gif

i agree that is a cool Strange Adventures cover.........you may have to visit ComicCollectors to get a copy that will be up to your standards........... grin.gif

do you own anything below a 9.0???

VERY NICE copy of Supes 101........... thumbsup2.gif

since we're stretching the Silver Age ever so slightly, here are a couple of Supes that are truly on the cusp of the SA, #'s 106 and 108...........

1109803762395_superman_011.jpg