• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Wow, Silv, look at all those white paged books from 1957 - it is almost unfathomable to acquire so many from that era with such superior page quality. 893applaud-thumb.gif

i was thinking the same thing about the PQ - just great for almost 50 years old.

i have everyone of those books in my OO collection, but none of them are quite as nice as these acclaim.gif

and those look like pretty fair grades considering that they are all new labels and DC's............ 893whatthe.gif

Great stuff, Silver! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are these all recent acquisitions, or books you've had for a while?

Very recent headbang.gif

They also put a nice dent in my Superman want list. I am 13 away from 100-200 complete. cloud9.gif

You guys did it. I found myself buying some more "modern" books; heck there's even a 12 center in this pair.

First, a DC War book - G. I. Combat # 86 - Thanks Adam and BigFiver for perking my interest in those books.

973638-GICombat86.jpg

and for good balance a Marvel "Monster" book - Strange Tales # 94 - Thanks Rhino for perking my interest in those books. Gotta love the "Save me from the ... WEED!" story. You should see the splash page too.

973638-StrangeTales94.jpg

Okay, so I am still not interested in high-grade books but that'll never change.

973638-StrangeTales94.jpg.231402fc7c440ce47c9b5d7a90d0f703.jpg

First, a DC War book - G. I. Combat # 86

Heritage sold the original art to the cover story (which had a terrific splash similar to the cover).

Okay, so I am still not interested in high-grade books but that'll never change.

yay.gif Less competition. yay.gif

A couple of 10 cent Flash books I picked up solely to read and then trade.

What's with the top of the #118 where it mentions Kid Flash? Does anyone have a copy to compare it to? Looks strange.

996734-Flash116.jpg

996738-Flash118.jpg

Damn - i haven't looked at those covers in a dogs age................... cloud9.gif